Know about different categories of ladies wetsuits
Posted by articlelink01 on November 20th, 2017
A wetsuit provides you with different types of advantages. Besides providing safety, it also offers you buoyancy and warmth. Wetsuits are classified under different categories based on the fabric, its style and thickness. Purchasing ladies’ wetsuit can turn out to be a challenging task. In order to make you get familiar with of the different kinds of wetsuits available in the market, given below is a list of wetsuits for surfing for women.
- Wetsuit jacket: You easily layer these jackets with your pants. It aims at providing full-length arm coverage thereby providing additional warmth to the upper portion of the body. These jackets are advantageous as it eliminates the need of waxing your arms and underarms. The material of wetsuit jacket is thick but the chest zip can sometimes make you feel uncomfortable.
- The wetsuit vest: The wetsuit vest comes with neoprene coverage. Neoprene material protects you from wind chill. they resemble the wetsuit tops. If you are planning for summer day surf, then these wetsuit vests are completely ideal for surfing. The material of the vest is about 2mm to 3mm thick. You can also wear the vest alone or chose something to wear on it, it completely depends on you. One of the disadvantage of this vest is that it shows your underarm hair which might turn out to be a problem for the ladies.
- The spring suit: Women’s spring suits are best designed to provide you additional warmth. It covers your both arms and legs. Spring suits come in different varieties such as Short wetsuits which come with both long arm and short arm. You can go for them while surfing and other water activities such as water skating, windsurfing or kite boarding. They offer full flexibility. The material with which it is made is durable and protects your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. It also maintains the body’s core temperature.
- The short arm streamer: It successfully covers your leg but leaves your forearms exposed. The material of short arm streamer is made from a mixture of neoprene. This type of wetsuits proves to be advantageous as it covers your chapped knees as well as your un-waxed thighs. It also keeps your body temperature warmer and makes your paddling easy.
- The short john wetsuit: It exposes your arms and covers your torso thereby providing extra warmth. You can wear this kind of wetsuits when you plan to try dawn patrol. It gives you maximum flexibility as you don’t keep the shoulders covered. Between the stomach and the knees, an additional neoprene is provided. It comes with a disadvantage. You always need to make sure that your inner thigh is waxed properly whenever you choose to wear a short john wetsuit.
- The long john wetsuit: It provides whole body coverage but your arms are left uncovered. They are different from the short john wetsuit because they do not have a neoprene resistance. Also, it offers full suppleness to your shoulders. These wetsuits are considered ideal for paddling. In case the water is too cold, just do an addition of a jacket to the long john jacket and there you go, you are fully covered.
Besides all these types of wetsuits, there are a few more kinds of ladies’ wetsuits available in the market.
The above given list of ladies wetsuits for surfing makes your choice easier. The shorty wetsuit are considered to be the best wetsuits of all because it aims at providing the body warmth and gives you complete protection.
Learn how to Play Piano
Learn How to Play the Piano Today, Free Lessons For Beginners and Full Step by Step Piano Lessons that will teach you to read music and play songs. Get Started Now.
How To Draw Cartoon Animals Step by Step
This incredible method works for ANYONE… whether you’re already good at drawing and want to take your skills to the next level, or if you’ve never even drawn before but have always wanted to try.
Singing Superstar Karaoke Experience
Singing Superstar is a fully fledged Karaoke system that harnesses the power of your PC. You can test your skills with real time golden notes, line bonus' and popup's as you sing along with your favorite song.
Take Online Guitar Lessons
Learn to play at your own pace and in a range of styles and genres. Get started now to access over 200 online guitar lessons.