The major aspects to drive the activated carbon market include increasing need of water treatment plants due to water scarcity and pollutions, increasing industrialization and urbanization in activated carbon sector, high demand in cosmetic industry, and stringent government regulations focusing to keep environment healthy in terms of safe water and air for living beings. However, high price of raw materials is expected to be a major hindrance for the market growth. Besides, rising per capita income, high pollution level, new product developments and launches are expected to equally influence the overall growth of the market in the forecast period.
Request a free sample copy of Activated Carbon Market Report@
The global activated carbon market is mainly classified on the basis of product type, application, end-use and geography. The classification by product type include powdered activated carbon, granular activated carbon and others. On the basis of application, the market is categorized as liquid phase and gaseous phase. By end-use the segmentation includes water treatment, pharmaceutical & medical, automotive, food & beverage processing, air purification and others Furthermore, by geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Based on geographical analysis, activated carbon market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the global activated carbon market are Jacobi Carbons AB, Siemens Water Technologies Corp., ADA-ES, INC., Calgon Carbon Corporation, Kureha Corporation, Carbon Resources LLC, Carbo Tech AC GmbH, Cabot Corporation, Carbon Activated Corp., and CLARINEX Group among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Activated Carbon Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application, and end-use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Activated Carbon Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Activated Carbon Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Activated Carbon Market
Product Type Segments
- Powdered Activated Carbon
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Liquid Phase
- Gaseous Phase
- Water Treatment
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Air Purification
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus