Express Your Love This Christmas With Conventional Gift Bag Ideas
Posted by Joy sam on December 7th, 2017
There are a number of themes you can use when crafting Christmas gift bags for friends, family members, and coworkers. Falling short of innovative ideas? We’re here to help! Below is a list of some of the time-honored gift basket ideas.
- The Traditional Christmas Gift Bag: Fill up your bag with hot apple cider mix large mugs, handmade Christmas ornaments, matching mittens, hat and scarf, a letter or a poem on why Christmas is important to you, some mistletoe or some fragrant perfumes. You could even include a famous Christmas movie or a music DVD, and last but not the least, special homemade Christmas cookies - with the recipe.
- Decorative Christmas Gift Bag: Fill your bag with nativity set, assorted Christmas ornaments (bought from a handicrafts shop, or even better, made by you), homemade candles or seasonal candles from your local craft store, decorative lights, and a little traditional mistletoe and holly.
- Coffee Lovers' Gift Bag: Fill a basket with premium blended coffees, coffee mugs, cocoa, dark chocolates, novels, or books on coffee regions and making processes, as well as a decorative bookmark that you can make on your own.
- Chocolate Lover's Christmas Gift Bag: Fill your gift bag with chocolate cookies (home baked is the best option, as it helps you connect better with your kin), chocolate bonbons, chocolate syrup, chocolate dipped coffee spoons and chocolate sauces, hot chocolate mix, and chocolate flavored coffee beans. For a special touch, wrap them in colorful cellophane with a pretty bow.
- Christmas Survival Kit: Spray paint your gift bag white, and then stencil the International Red Cross symbol on each side. Fill the basket with Tylenol (to take away the trouble of overdoing), Tea (to calm, relax, and soothe the tension), peppermints (to stop the tummy from overindulging), Slim-fast (to kick-start the healthy diet for this new year). You can also include pocket datebook (to track all of the 'to do's), CDs (that includes soothing quiet music when driving alone), a package of gift tags that you made. Besides these essentials, you should include your favorite quick and easy, yummy cookie recipe and last, but not least, some lovely bath oil or bubble bath to soothe the fatigued body.
- Gift Bag For Loving Parents: Fill your bag with a yearly subscription of your mum's favorite magazine, your dad's favorite cologne, comfy warm slippers, a gift voucher to dad's favorite sports shop, your mum's favorite cookies, and a personal letter (handwritten by you) telling them why you love and admire them.
Author bio: The author is an avid blogger. The above article is about the different gift bag ideas for Christmas.