Most trusted PMKVY training center | LogicProGroup
Posted by Harsh Choudhary on December 12th, 2017
PMKVY is a scheme that comes under “Skill India” and launched by our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15th July, 2015. This scheme aims to enhance the potentials of Indian youths with their major skills and raising the work standard after completing the course. As India has the largest number of youths, this scheme named PMKVY Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be benefitted and makes them the most skilled employers. This scheme is targeting the states like Bihar and others too for making the Xth and XIIth dropouts skilled and employable. An average reward of Rs. 8,000/- will be given to Successful candidates who cleared their course.
Requirements for a PMKVY Training centre:
- The affiliation of centre must be granted on the basic job roles.
- They have to pay an affiliation fee for each of the job role.
- Online affiliation request is forwarded to SSC (Sector Skill Councils).
- Centre allotment will be based on its target process.
- Some performance standard metrics are finalized to each PMKVY training center.
Other requirements for a PMKVY training centre:
- Minimum of 3,000 sq. feet is required that includes Parking space, Washrooms and other facilities
- Separate washroom facility for Male and Female trainees is mandatory.
- Safe and Clean water should be available.
- The training centre should be clean.
- First Aid kit is required.
- Aadhar enabled Biometrics attendance machine is must.
- NSQF aligned training material (for each job role)
- Type of building matters.
- CCTV cameras must be installed in the PMKVY training centre.
- Proximity to Public transport system i.e., Bus stand, Metro station and Railway station.
- Availability of Power backup, Internet connectivity and Library facility.
- Rent agreement, Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill in favor of Training centre.
- ID and Residence proof of the Applicant and Center Manager.
- ID and Residence proof of SPOC (Head of Management)
- Aadhar card of all the trainers.
- Internet Connection Bill.