Benefits of Color Coated Roofing Sheets in Construction Industry
Posted by Sunil Srivastava on December 18th, 2017
What is color coated roofing sheet?
Roofing is a huge industry in building construction all over the globe. A colour coated roofing sheet is highly utilized for pre-engineered applications. These have an extensive amount of commercial and traditional applications. Typically a colour coated roofing sheet is viewed at several places including offices, restaurants, garages, go-downs, cark parking sheds and warehouses.
Color coated roofing sheets are highly beneficial for both business and residential purposes.
Some of the features of these color coating roofing sheets are:
1) Weather proof: This is very important as it is vital that the roofing sheet can withstand harsh weather conditions like windy or rainy weather without getting damaged or impaired in any capacity. The quality will not get affected by the powerful winds or the extreme downpour.
2) Light Weight: Since the profile sheets use steel or aluminium as the primary material, hence the weight of these profiles is light and does not put a lot of pressure on roofs or floors.
3) Maintenance free: It does not take much to maintain it and has a long shelf life. It’s very low maintenance and thus easy to retain its quality.
4) Simple Installation: Installing these colour coated profile sheets is not difficult and is very simple to set it up.
5) Attractive to look at: For any product it is important their physical appearance is attractive to look at. So it is imperative the roofing sheet is attractive and eye-catching.
6) Long Life: Given the nature of the product, it needs to have a long shelf life.
7) Different Colours: It is available in varied colours and thus attractive.
8) Resistant to corrosion: Colour coated roofing sheet do not rust or can deteriorate that easily.
9) Ventilation: It is important to have perfect ventilation in a residential home or commercial facility and the color coated roofing sheet provides that.
10) Sturdy: Color coated roofing sheet are strong and thus cannot easily tear off.
11) Recyclable: It is manufactured keeping in mind the environment and is recyclable in nature.
12) Low heat conductivity: These sheets are glazed with colours which enhanced insulation properties
13) Water Resistant: The coating on these sheets is of standard thickness that does not let water seep through these.
14) Heavy loading capacity: All the sheets are good in tensile strength that aids heavy loads without getting destroyed.
15) Environmental: The materials used in these sheets are eco-friendly and have not had any adverse effects on the environment
16) These sheets are very cost-effective and can save costs like installation expenses and maintenance costs.
These color coating roofing sheets can be used in:
Apart from colour coating roofing sheets, portable cabins and pre-engineered buildings are also rising in demand. Do hire the services of a reputed PEB structure manufacturer or an esteemed portable cabins manufacturer if you’re in need of them.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorSunil Srivastava
Joined: May 24th, 2017
Articles Posted: 17
More by this author