Organic Herbal Tea
Posted by Sunrise143 on December 26th, 2017
Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world after water. Its first consumption can be traced back to China. It offers a very good alternative to coffee. The reduced caffeine content makes it healthier for the body and the flavonoids found in it add to its medicinal properties. Herbal tea comes in a lot of varieties and here we will be discussing them alongside their benefits.
1. Green tea- green tea is the most widely consumed herbal tea. It is prepared from steamed leaves. The anti-oxidants and EGCG found in it help in controlling the abnormal growth of bladder, lung, stomach and pancreas. It also reduces the risk of brain disorders such as Parkinson and alzheimer’s disease. Green tea is also very effective in the burning of unwanted fat and keeps the weight under control.
2. Black tea- it is obtained from the fermented tea leaves. Its caffeine content is highest. Studies have shown that its intake improves the health of lungs that have been damaged by smoking.
3. Red tea- it is prepared from a fermented south-African herb. It is known to possess anti-cancer properties.
4. Chamomile tea- it is beneficial for the patients of diabetes. The anti-oxidant properties reduce the effects of prolonged illness. It is also helpful in restoring loss of vision and improving the health of kidneys.
5. Echinacea tea- it is very good booster for the immune system of the body. It also aids in the healing of skin infections.
Ukulele Lessons for Beginners
Ukulele Lessons For Beginners. Learn Ukulele Fast with our Online Ukulele Lessons!
Singing Superstar Karaoke Experience
Singing Superstar is a fully fledged Karaoke system that harnesses the power of your PC. You can test your skills with real time golden notes, line bonus' and popup's as you sing along with your favorite song.
Take Online Guitar Lessons
Learn to play at your own pace and in a range of styles and genres. Get started now to access over 200 online guitar lessons.
Vintage Clothes - Eras in Fashion History. Hints & Tips for online buying selling dresses via Internet - Antique to Retro
How To Draw A Car Fast & Easy
Learn how to draw a car using our step by step tutorials. Sports cars, classic cars, imaginary cars - we will show you how to draw them like the pros.
Fashion Design Course
Discover how to get paid $1,000 per week as a personal fashion designer!