Posted by Safasilver on December 29th, 2017

Whoever said diamonds are a woman’s best friend hadn’t heard of the special relationship that exists between the fashionistas of today and 925 sterling silver. For a modern, style conscious female, every fashion accessory and piece of jewelry that she chooses to adorn her body with needs to strike the right balance between low key glitz and glam and blazing sparkle. And 925 sterling silver wholesale in Thailand offers exactly that combo, but with a huge upgrade in terms of designs, style and quality. This is elegance that is guaranteed to mesmerize your mind and enthrall your senses. This is jewelry that is guaranteed to get the heads turning no matter where you wear it. So go ahead and explore the sparkly world of 925 sterling silver wholesale in Thailand and discover how it can become a beautiful addition to your wardrobe.

What is 925 sterling silver?

Silver, in its purest form, is incapable of being used for the manufacture of something as intricate as jewelry. The metal is inherently soft and therefore, needs the addition of other metals to create an alloy that will be fit for use as raw material for jewelry fabrication. While various combinations of alloys exist in the market, 925 sterling silver is considered to be the best in terms of quality and purity. The number 925 denotes the fact that this metal contains 92.5 percent silver and the remaining 7.5 percent of another metal (usually copper) in the mix. This combo creates a strong, resilient and enduring metal without bringing any adverse effect on silver’s sparkle and shine. It is actually considered to be one of the brightest of all precious metals and will be the perfect addition to just about any person’s jewelry wardrobe.

Why choose 925 sterling silver jewelry?

There are many reasons why one would choose to buy 925 sterling silver wholesale jewelry in Thailand:

First, it is affordable. Silver is inexpensive yet a precious metal nonetheless, making it the perfect choice of metal for those fashionistas who are more fickle in their jewelry choices. If you are someone who loves to stock up their wardrobe with different styles, designs and patterns of jewelry, sterling silver will offer an affordable means to make it happen without the need to empty your bank account.

Second, sterling silver jewelry looks seriously good. The metal can be molded and embellished to create some seriously intricate patterns and designs that can go perfectly well with just about any look you are going for. For the more formal occasions, you can always choose 925 sterling silver wholesale jewelry in Thailand that has been decked up with glittering gems to add a bit more sparkle to your look. And if you are going for an effortlessly casual look, you can choose to wear a simple chain and pendant or maybe a sterling silver charm bracelet and ring to complete your look.

So go ahead, bring the mesmerizing elegance and class of 925 sterling silver wholesale jewelry in Thailand to your wardrobe. You deserve this stunning sparkle!

About The Author:

Safasilver Co Ltd offers the latest designs and patterns of wholesale silver jewelry Swarovski Crystal Jewelry, Swarovski Crystal in 925 sterling rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets, necklace and Natural Gemstone jewelry. The company export wholesale silver jewelry to more than 30 countries directly to the customers including as importers of jewelry in USA, SILVER JEWELRY UK, Australia, Germany, and Canada, wholesale resellers in Thailand, Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Nepal, and China USA.

Like it? Share it!


About the Author

Joined: December 29th, 2017
Articles Posted: 5

More by this author