Different Types of Road Crash Barrier Products in India
Posted by Metal Barrier on January 24th, 2018
Road crash barriers are designed with the purpose of reducing the impact of the collision. They are made with the expectation to guide the vehicle in the right direction when it collides and gets into the direction where it is not supposed to go.
The objective of road crash barriers being provided by Road crash barrier suppliers are as follows:
- To prevent vehicle to go in another side of road where vehicles are moving in opposite direction
- In order to minimize the risk of damage to the vehicle and the human lives.
There are numerous options and types of road crash barriers available with road crash barrier suppliers :
- Metal crash barriers which can be removed: These crash barriers are utilized at the places where they do not require them all the time. They can easily be unlocked, removed and can easily be transported to any other place.
- Collapsible crash barriers: They are versatile in nature. They allow crash barriers to lower down and heighten the height of the crash barrier. They are made with a view to allowing heavy vehicles pass through in the case of an emergency.
- Crash barriers which are fixed: These are fixed structures, that can not be removed or transported to any other place according to requirement. They are placed in the areas where restriction of vehicles is required constantly and not occasionally.
- Crash barriers in concrete form: More than preventing damage to vehicles, they are made with a point of view of restricting permanent entry of vehicles from the certain area for eg parks where lots of human lives can suffer if the vehicle enters the area.
- Crash barriers which are architectural in nature
- Stainless steel crash barriers: They are more useful for road safety applications. As compared to the concrete crash barrier, it prevents damage to vehicles and is more versatile in nature. The other benefit of this crash barrier is that it need not be replaced as a whole if some part of it gets damaged as they come with an option of fixing or replace specific part of it and not the whole of it.
- Hybrid crash barriers, that is combination of two types of crash barriers
Every location has a different kind of requirement for road crash barriers. According to road crash barrier suppliers India, following are the locations where these crash barriers are used the most:
- Shopping centers
- Financial institutions
- Government buildings and many other alike places
Find tested and proven road Crash Barriers to ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its occupants in India.