- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of 9.6 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of 5.5 and .5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of 7.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of 0.7 and .4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 power generation market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 power generation market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market playersâ€™ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 power generation market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 power generation market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 power generation market?
AlgoroReports is a part of Algororesearch consultant Pvt. Ltd. AlgoroReports is one of the largest collections of market research reports from numerous publishers with the team of industries specialist that meet with best client requirements. Market Research is based on a research project that may also be an expansion on past work in the field. Research projects can be used to develop further knowledge on a topic, geography, culture, linguistics, and community to provide exact idea about existing market.
Manager - Business Development
Ph: +1-972-591-8785 (US)