Prime Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted by nutrapakusa on February 3rd, 2018
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments work in concert, providing checks and balances that ensure attention to a supplement’s finest details, from raw material testing to final product analysis. At every stage in the manufacturing process, in process samples, procedures and standards must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance professionals.
Our Quality Assurance standards reflect a meticulous and thorough testing process that adheres to stringent guidelines at every step of the manufacturing process. This includes:
• Raw Material Evaluation/Testing
• Potential high quality raw material suppliers participate in a thorough Supplier Qualification Program which verifies regulatory compliance, quality control and more. This helps ensure that only fresh, potent, and pure ingredients are used – yielding premium supplements that are unsurpassed in quality.
• Our Quality Control Laboratory employs qualified chemists who test our raw materials and finished products to ensure that they meet our rigorous specifications for consistency and quality of product.
• Our Manufacturing Operations includes a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility equipped with the latest machinery for superior granulation, encapsulation and compression results.
• Air, water and facility environments are constantly monitored to ensure comprehensive quality and manufacturing compliance.
• Our QA Department monitors packaging to ensure product integrity, purity and label claim accuracy.
• Our products are subject to stringent testing before, during and after manufacture, including analysis by High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatographs, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography, Ultraviolet/ Spectrophotometry, Wet Analysis and Near Infrared Spectrophotometry.
Looking for a nutritional supplement manufacturer with the experience and knowledge to support each step of developing your nutraceutical brand? NutraPak USA is an industry leading dietary supplement manufacturer, offering more support services than many other vitamin manufacturers! Exceptional customer service, coupled with the monitoring of the latest nutraceutical industry trends, is part of our commitment to our client partners in helping them to build and grow a successful business.
NutraPak USA is your trusted supplement and vitamin manufacturer – we employ highly skilled laboratory scientists and formulators to provide our clients with in depth research & development, quality control testing, and product analysis to ensure that you receive outstanding quality products. Our highly efficient, streamlined system, along with our large volume capabilities, allows us to offer low pricing and fast turnaround times. In the rapidly evolving nutraceutical market, it is important to have a supplement manufacturer that can help you stay ahead of your competition. We aim to meet and exceed your vitamin manufacturer requirements!Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com706,072 total articles and counting.