Do You Wonder How Your Customers Rate Your Service Part - I
Posted by virtualb2b002 on February 22nd, 2018
We don’t waste any time…. Let’s face it, typing out or filling in surveys can be tedious and time consuming. Now days surveys are done through email or online with the old style telephonic survey not being done anymore.
And we ask WHY? If a result can be provided instantly with a meaningful conversation telephonically, why not go that extra mile and conduct a short satisfaction survey that could provide instant results.
A happy client is a loyal customer
Virtual B2B Surveys divisions are in a large drive to help organizations gain insightful information about your client’s opinions and views on your service.
If you could change something that is causing dissatisfied customers –WOULD YOU? Most dissatisfied customers will stop using your services and not let you know why. Gaining insight to what your customers really think about your service is critical to gaining and keeping them.
Our Surveys Include
• All our surveys are done telephonically.
• Detailed analysis on the requirements and expected outcomes.
• Surveys designed specifically for each survey campaign with questions to ask.
• Survey reporting designed that is related to each individual clients requirements.
• Providing instant feedback on your clients satisfaction.
• Full detailed reporting.
• We assist in any industry and anywhere in the world.
Here are the top six reasons why customer satisfaction is so important:
• It’s a leading indicator of consumer repurchase intentions and loyalty.
• It’s a point of differentiation.
• It reduces customer churn.
• It increases customer lifetime value.
• It reduces negative word of mouth.
• It’s cheaper to retain customers than acquire new ones.
Turn your organisation into a powerful sales force
The goal of our sales workshops is to ensure you recognize the value of understanding your prospects and clients and how best to ensure they purchase your product or services.
Thereafter, you will be skilled to identify your specific target market and have an organized approach to successful selling.
Every professional needs to continually update their sales skills. They need to keep ahead of the competition to prosper. If your business is not growing it is dying. Your sales team looks after the income-generation side of your business – are they learning and growing?
Who should attend our workshops
Our workshops are aimed at both the non-sales employees as well as your entire sales team.
In an organisation, such as your front office admin teams or any employees who deal directly with customers – Every single person in your organisation is selling to some degree, from the minute they answer the phone or help a client at reception. If you have a minimum of 5 employees within your organisation that could benefit from our half day sales workshops, then this is definitely the solution to sales training and mentoring for your team.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com617,414 total articles and counting.