1. Choose a good reputed website design and development company, for that analyze their website first.A professional website development company would be obviously keeping their website updated and responsive.
2. Location : Start searching for the good web designing companies near your niche.So that you can even meet them in person if necessary.
3. Portfolio : Ask for their completed projects so that you will get an idea about their perfection,creativity,technologies they use etc.You can gauge them easily from their completed projects. And also you an find some websites that you would like.
4. It will be an added advantage if they have experience in making websites similar to your company.
5. Review : Check reviews about the company you are looking for.This job would be much easy if you are looking companies near to your business location. That is, you may even get a word of mouth review.
7. Quick time completion of projects
6. Price and plans : Now, check the pricing of your shortlisted companies and then proceed to get a quote.
And, we ensure that enkiinteractive satisfies all the above mentioned criteria.You can visit our website at : http://cybotrix.com/
How To Properly Plan A Website
Why is having a process to design a website important? Because 4 out of 5 or 84% of online adults who experience problems with online transactions share their experiences with others. This greatly amplifies the impact of a bad online experience. Some use word of mouth. Others use online tools like the company's website, email, rating and review websites, online message boards or a blog or social network. So in order to give your customers the best experience possible, you need to start your Web Design project with a period of discovery and proper planning.
This is where you get into the minds of your customers. During this phase of Website Development you should learn as much about your customers as possible. Your ultimate goal is to learn how to connect your visitors to your products. Ask questions like:
- Who are they?
- What interests them most?
- What motivates them?
Your goal here is to develop a solid plan focused on how to create a website that converts a visitor into a buyer. During this phase you will establish your project goals.
- What are the 2-3 things a visitor will do while at your site?
- How would you rank each in importance?
- What is each page's primary message? And how can you best deliver it?
Proper site mapping creates a clear roadmap for your website. It can be in many forms but the goal is always the same. To create sensible navigation and logical site architecture.
Next, you should create clean, user-friendly layouts of the web pages established within your site map. Wireframes should have no trace of design. This ensures that design doesn't influence your website's usability. By creating wireframes you can make sure elements like menus, navigation, call-to-actions, etc. are in the most appropriate places for usability and optimal conversion. It makes your websites' visitors say "Yes, I'm in the right place and I'm going to stay and learn more."
Without Proper Planning Your Website Will Fall Short of Your Goals
Once you've done in-depth site planning you are well on your way to creating a successful online store. By respecting your customers enough to give them the best experience possible, they will reward you by purchasing your products.
How does your website look on a tablet or mobile?
In a world of information-on-demand, all websites can benefit by catering for smaller touch devices or continue to face a decline in business.
The Main Issues of "Unresponsive" Design
- Difficult to navigate as the menu protrudes
- Requires the cumbersome pinch-to-zoom function
- Text often appears too small to read
- Call-to-actions are unclear leaving the visitor frustrated
- Google and other search engines penalise non-mobile-ready websites
Over the last couple of years we have seen changes globally in behaviours of internet users brought about by the rise of browsing on mobile and tablet devices. What you may not know is that these two devices overtook traditional desktop browsing in 2014!
Resolved with "Responsive" Design
- Easy to navigate on both desktop and touch-orientated menu
- Fits all content to the width of the screen
- Text and Headings resize depending on the size of the device
- Call-to-actions are clear to the visitor
- Service and retail websites generate more enquires/bookings
- eCommerce websites reduced drop-off and increased sales
Five Benefits of a Responsive Website
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
- Increased reach to people browsing your website on desktop, mobiles and tablets
- Easier to navigate with touch-based menu, reducing cumbersome pinch-to-zoom
- Better ranking in the mobile search engines
- Increased conversion of visitors into leads for business
- Cost effective using a single template to serve all devices effectively
These changes are why we recommend using WordPress. WordPress is designed to be responsive, so when you add new content, it will automatically be responsive with no extra effort!
So what's next? We believe smart TV's as text size and navigation can be an issue. The code isn't quite there for detection but watch this space.
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com580,143 total articles and counting.