When you need an experienced team to organize and manage a high-quality airfield lighting project, the team you hire to work on the project, have to be specialized in providing design-build airfield lighting as and when the need arises. The company has to be at least a decade old and experienced in constructing three design-build airfield lighting projects to the applicable FAA, NAVAIR and UFC standards.
The electricians are best at their work when they have a good amount of experience in arranging the best airfield runways lighting systems and setting up portable airfield lighting systems specifically in airports.
The Key Applications of a Portable Airfield Lighting System:
- Used as the best portable airfield runway lighting system.
- Alternative lighting used during emergencies for non-precision IFR runways.
- Temporary lighting system for non-instrument VFR runways.
- Efficient and long-lasting backup lighting for airfield and runways.
- Highly reliable and safe lighting system.
- Wireless controlling and monitoring of the lighting system, no cable mess to handle.
- Alarm system that would turn on in case of battery exhaust or overuse, for on-time replacement.
- Each light is individually monitored.
- You can choose or adjust the intensity from low, medium and high.
Some of the most specialized military projects handled by reputed lighting services providers are; simulated carrier deck lighting, assault landing zone(ALZ) lighting and infrared helipad lighting(NVG). A good service provider would also not hesitate to provide repairing and refurbishing services for runways, taxiways, and airfields. They make sure the security of the flight lines meets the levels of security required at airports.
These days with the advancements in technology, portable airfield lighting systems are easy to fix on any surface. You can start with your night operations at any time and practically anywhere. The visibility range goes up to 10 kilometers and supports visual and NVG operations. The airfield runway lighting systems can be used at construction sites and barricade lighting as well. Also See: Lighting Systems, Runway Lighting, Airfield Lighting, Airfield Runway, Systems, Lighting, AirfieldTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Author’s Bio - The author is an avid blogger. This article is about airfield runway lighting systems.
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com548,921 total articles and counting.