The hidden facts of a beautifully dressed king size bed
Posted by Naveen Jain on April 3rd, 2018
King size beds are huge and gorgeous. If a unit of furniture is a definition of grandeur and luxury, just ponder how it will look like when it is decorated with beautiful accessories like pillows, coverlets and colourful quilts. Frilling up a king size bed doesn't need any set of rules. You can do it with the way you think best. Look in this article a few classic tips to deck up the most important unit in your bedroom.
Anything can make the bedroom look beautiful when it comes to assembling or decorating the bed but, printed things have a big say in defining your reflection over the furniture units. Some people prefer simple and aesthetic prints while some want it messy. Some like to have everything in a certain order while there are some who want a fashionable and trendy look. It points out to the fact that people have varied choices. Design-conscious people are more tempted towards beauty and grandeur, which makes the king size bed so enticing and welcoming.
Here we have come up with some points which will help in guiding you to numerous ideas to decorate a king size bed and will also help you see in what manner the soft and sophisticated patterns will completely change the appearance of the room:
- Bring out some layering prints: solid prints will make layers on the king size bed. You can have bold prints on the pillows and be plain with the coverlet or do vice versa; the arrangements will look astounding. Do have some whites into it to bring out the glory of the bed which takes most of the space in the room. You can bring several vibrant colours according to the seasons.
- Personal comfort should be the priority: if you have bought a wooden king size bed online, then it's an obvious thing that you are going to share it with your better half. This is a kind of bed which will give a lot of space to each one of you.
- Bring upon the colours on the bed: a king size bed will give you enough opportunity to display your taste and standard by having a combination of different coloured pillows. Buy a lot of them of different patterns, shapes and sizes, so the headboard attracts many.
- Skirt the bed: a bed skirt will surround the sides and increase the overall appeal of the unit will increase. You can have skirt or duster, as per your personal choice. However, it highly depends on the kind of the bed you have because if the side carvings are beautiful and grand and carry the individual identity then who would like to cover them.
- Decorate it with different patterns: given below are some random patterns, in no set order, you can consider while organising the king size bed.
- Bottom of the bed: use a skirt or duster of a heavier fabric and lengthy prints like the stripes to give the bottom section of the bed an attractive look.
- Duvets on the bed: keep the duvets clean with simple prints. Make sure they go with the theme of the room. For example, classic brocade patterns, simple linear motifs, big flower arts etc can be chosen from the beginning.
- Euro shams: next beautiful stuff is the euro sham. They are the nice supplements to keep ahead of the big pillows. You can get any design, pattern or print for them as these are not the pillows yo u sleep on and are solely assigned the task of decking up the bed.
- Throw a layer of blankets: do not avoid the blankets. Throw them in the foot board section, and they will look like a pretty addition to the bed.
Conclusion : A king bed is a must-have unit in a bedroom if you are a couple as it gives enough space to both the partners to sleep comfortably. In the above points, you will find several ideas to decorate your bed as per your choice and tastes. Hope you find the article helpful.