How to download KEAM 2018 Admit Card
Posted by Neha Chawla on April 3rd, 2018
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) was established in 1983 and conducts Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM). KEAM 2018 offers admission to the following courses- Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries.
Important Date Regarding KEAM 2018
Online Application submission From 01.02.2018 (Thursday)
Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment 28.02.2018, 5 pm (Wednesday
Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents 31.03.2018 (Saturday)
Downloading Online Admit Cards From 10.04.2018 (Tuesday
Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Exam:
Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I):
23.04.2018, 10 am to 12.30 pm
24.04.2018, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Result of Engineering Entrance Examination On or before 25.05.2018
Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists On or before 20.06.2018
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card of KEAM 2018 shall be available from 10th April 2018. The candidates who will successfully submit their filled in Application form will be able to download admit card from the website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The Admit card is an important document and it should be available to every candidate who is appearing for the entrance exam. In case any candidate fails to present the admit card, then the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
Steps to download the KEAM 2018 Admit Card
• Visit the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
• Go to the ‘KEAM 2018 Admit Card’ section.
• Enter the Application number & Date of Birth provided in the Application form.
• The Admit Card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
• Check the details given on the Admit card.
• Download it and take print out of it.
• Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Details on the KEAM 2018 Admit Card:
• Name of the candidate.
• Photo & Signature of the candidate.
• Roll number of the candidate.
• Date of Birth of the candidate.
• Date of the examination.
• Venue of the examination.
Instructions for appearing in the Entrance Test:
• A candidate should be present at the examination venue, 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
• A candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of the examination.
• No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
• A candidate should bring Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card board/clip board for the Examination.
Exam Pattern of KEAM 2018
• Total Question: 120
• Total Marks: 480
• Duration: 150 minutes
• Type: Multiple Choice Questions
Answer Key of KEAM 2018
• The Answer Keys of both the papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination will be published by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on the website: (www.ceekerala.org) after the completion of the examination.
• If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys on the website of the CEE. If the complaint is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded.
• The complaints received by E-mail/Fax from any candidate will not be considered.
Result of KEAM 2018
The result of KEAM 2018 will be published on or before 25th May 2018 on the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org. The candidates appearing in the exam shall be able to check marks and rank secured by them. The candidates will be intimated about admission/counselling as per rank secured by them.