Major segments of the global software defined data center (SDDC) market are network solution, end user, services, industry vertical, and geography. The network solution segment comprises software-defined storage (SDS), software-defined networking (SDN), and software-defined compute (SDC). Further, end user comprises large enterprises, small enterprises, and medium enterprises. While services comprise integration, deployment & migration services, consulting & assessment services, and managed services. Additionally, industry vertical is further subdivided into healthcare, telecom & IT, retail, government and BFSI, manufacturing, and others (education, media & entertainment, utilities, transportation).
Geographically, the global software defined data center (SDDC) market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are HP Development Company, L.P., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., NEC Corporation, SAP SE, and International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market with respect to major segments such as network solution, end user, industry vertical, and services
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market
Network Solution Segments
- Software-defined storage (SDS)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined compute (SDC)
End User Segments
- Large Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
Industry Vertical Segments
- Telecom & IT
- Government and BFSI
- Others (Education, Media & Entertainment, Utilities, Transportation)
- Integration, Deployment & Migration Services
- Consulting & Assessment Services
- Managed Services
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Research Rep
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Software Defined Data Center Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2016 – 2025 under Technology & Media category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global prese...
Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market- Size,Share, Trends
Introduction:Software-defined data center (SDDC) also called as virtual data center (VDC) is a term related to marketing which aims at extension of concept of virtualization like pooling, abstraction and automation of all resources of data-center, and services to achieve ITaaS (IT as a service). A system where all the elements of infrastructure such as sto...
Global Software Defined Data Center Market Share
Software defined data center (SDDC) is simply a software could possibly be based data storage facility and where virtually all the choices such as the storage, networking, and security are joint and incorporated as a software service. SDDC provides you with a secured operator portal which involves web-based servers and give out the data effectively. It offer...
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Developed by Interfuse - Copyright © 2010 - 2018 Uberant.com