Global Air Freight Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Posted by Bharat Book on April 11th, 2018
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Air Freight Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis” (https://www.bharatbook.com/transportation-and-logistics-market-research-reports-626243/global-air-freight-value.html) under Industry and Manufacturing category. The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global air freight sector value chain.
Global Air Freight Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global air freight sector value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include forwarding agents, warehousing, handling agents, air transport, and delivery.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global air freight sector. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Request a free sample copy of Global Air Freight Industry Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/626243
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The global air freight sector had total revenues of ,647.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 184,974.1 million FTK in 2016.
- The air freight sector is heavily swayed by the global economy and also specifically by the economy of its largest players. In the case of air freight this is the US and China. With President Trump’s trade policy and global price decreases in the price per FTK, this could spell trouble for the air freight sector.
- Integrated logistics companies are a strong presence, but sizeable specialists also operate as forwarders
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global air freight sector value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global air freight sector value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global air freight sector value chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global air freight sector by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global air freight sector in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global air freight sector?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global aerospace & defense sector value chain?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/transportation-and-logistics-market-research-reports-626243/global-air-freight-value.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus