The Economist - Weekly Magazine
Posted by bharatbook98 on April 28th, 2018
Bharat Book Bureau is the official channel partner for the The Economist Magazine
The Economist is a internationally reputed weekly magazine owned by the Economist Group. The Economist primary focus is world events, politics and business, but it also runs regular sections on science and technology.
What makes The Economist unique?
Our five forces
· Smart guide to the forces that shape future
· Trusted filter on world affairs
· Advocacy for positive change
· Global perspective
· Quality content
For more information : https://www.bharatbook.com/the-economist.asp
It is the combination of all five that represents true strength.
Benefits to subscribers of The Economist:
The Economist is the worldwide number one newsweekly with a global footprint in over 207 countries, and weekly readership of over 5.2 million*.It is therefore a must-read publication for all progressive thinkers
Help your academic organisation to have the edge by:
· Informing research work
· Gaining and maintaining qualitative insights into global contexts and market dynamics. Main topics covered: World Politics, Business & Finance, Economics, Science & Technology and Culture
· Providing a resource to students to equip them for the outside world
· Investing in students, an additional academic benefit for them
· Encouraging higher performance and results in exams
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters, Newspaper & Magazines and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:Bharat Book, Book Bureau, Www Bharatbook, Weekly Magazine, Economist, Book, Bharat
Make Drum Beats In 30 Minutes
Learn How To Make Beats In Only 30 Minutes With The CODEGAT FL Studio Guide!