Basics Of Online Reputation Management Part - I
Posted by webigg02 on May 4th, 2018
If you consider SEO as the backbone of a strong website, Online Reputation Management too is nothing less. One needs to ensure a positive brand value and a reliable reputation not just amongst the buyers, but with business associates as well. Considering the benefits, ORM has now become an inevitable part of SEO.
ORM trends and statistics reveal how effective it can be for your business reputation.
• 90 percent customers reveal that positive reviews are often a decisive factor for purchase.
• 65 percent internet users rely on online search as the most trusted information bank about companies, people etc.
• 85 percent buyers use the internet to research before buying anything.
• 79 percent consumers depend on both personal recommendation as well as online reviews.
• 58 percent of the Fortune 500 executives opine that ORM should be a core part of every company’s marketing strategy and branding objective.
• 84 percent marketers believe that developing trust would be the key focus area of future marketing trends and campaigns.
People often draw a comparison between SEO and ORM. ORM includes some aspects of SEO, but unlike SEO, the aim for ORM is not to increase visibility. ORM is often required to tackle the aspects bringing negativity and bad publicity to the brand. To counter this, various strategies of ORM are implemented. Moreover, ORM is a long term activity that works to improve the overall online image of your brand/company in a sustained manner.
Let’s discuss in detail about online reputation management and how it can help in improving your SEO efforts.
What is Online Reputation Management?
Online Reputation Management is the process of improving or restoring your brand image online. This includes eliminating negative results about your company/brand when people search you over the Internet.
ORM strategies are targeted at creating an impactful and positive brand reputation; a reputation so strong that negative publicity or bad listings cannot easily ruin the brand value. This also helps to keep the exposure levels of negative publicity as low as possible.
How Does ORM Work?
ORM works by placing positive results that boost the brand image on the top of search engine results. These results can be leveraged for a consistent and good brand reputation. ORM strategy is designed with the proper understanding of search engines and algorithms.Making a fool proof ORM strategy is a tedious process. Results can be achieved the way you want if you follow the aspects discussed below:
• Identify the Aspects Damaging Your Image: Several websites and social media accounts might intentionally or unintentionally ruin your reputation. You need to identify all these aspects and work out measures to keep your website away from such issues with the use of correct key search phrases.
• Use the Right Tools: Using some of the best ORM tools can help to keep business reputation positive. Some of the best ORM tools include Radian6, Reputation Defender, Sentiment Metrics, Visible, Attention etc. Choose the one that suits your purpose the most.
• Right SEO: Pay special attention to aspects like content marketing, press releases, etc. to have search engine results that depict a positive brand image. Ensure that you have a team of experts that can do everything you need to keep your brand value maintained. Ward off negative feedback, complaints and bad publicity with well-planned SEO and ORM activities.
ORM aims at building a positive online reputation in such a way that all the reputation problems get tackled effectively. Online reputation management is a way to appreciate your online presence. It is only possible to understand the importance of ORM when you know how badly negative publicity can affect your business.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com791,490 total articles and counting.