• Application may be downloaded, filled & submitted in person/post.
• Application form can be obtained from the office of admission on payment of 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ Presidency University” payable at Bangalore.
• Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below.
Standard X Mark Sheet
Standard XII Mark Sheet
Passport Size Photographs (5 in No’s)
Entrance Exam scorecard
Migration Certificate (For Non-Karnataka students)
- Students should have completed Higher Secondary examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Biology/Chemistry / Technical Vocational subject/Biotechnology.
- Students should have obtained at least 45% marks in the above subjects taken together. (40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- Students should have Appeared for JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K or any other Engineering Entrance Examination (State level).
- Candidates are required to appear for the Presidency Bangalore evaluation test in addition to standard eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are also required to appear for the Personal Interview process.
- Admissions team also uses scholastic and extra-curricular records.
Presidency University Bangalore Placements and courses contact IES.Also See: Presidency University, University Bangalore, Ll B, 65 000, University, Rs, PresidencyTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com534,126 total articles and counting.