A Complete Guide To Start IPTV Reseller Business
Posted by geniptvofficial on May 31st, 2018
Internet Protocol Television, or commonly known as IPTV, is a new step in telecommunications that takes television beyond the limits of radio signals and cable connections. Depending on the service to which the users subscribe, they can watch live broadcasts and video on demand. This new technology has also given entrepreneurs an opportunity to become qualified resellers - becoming resellers between IPTV service providers and the end users. If you are interested in knowing more about becoming an IPTV subscription reseller, then this blog is for you.
- Set up a legal entity: Give a name to your business, this might be as simple as – “doing business as,” or it might be a corporation or LLC. Choose a name for your business and apply it to the legal entity form. This name should serve as a marketing tool for your business, so people can identify that you provide IPTV subscription.
- Contact IPTV service providers: Various providers are on the lookout for resellers to help them widen their operations and get as many customers as possible. Visit company’s website and fill the form regarding your personal information. GenIPTV provides a platform for resellers, where they can generate lines for users. All you have to do is, register for a reseller account and advertise their service to the potential customers. The GenIPTV reseller account is not time-based. If you buy a reseller account, it will not expire at all. The only thing that matters is your credits. For instance, creating a 1-month account will cost you 5 credits. You can sell their service for as long as you have credits in your account. And if you run out of them, you can reorder. They will also provide you with a reseller DNS. Becoming an IPTV subscription reseller with GenIPTV is a great way to generate income easily.
- Setup sales office: IPTV reselling is a direct sales industry, the sales office does not need to serve as a point of contact with prospective clients. It should be a hub of activity for your sales team. You can even operate from home in the beginning.
- Educate yourself: The IPTV service provider, under which you will be working, would have various levels for which resellers can qualify. A higher level will mean higher revenue, but for that, you will have to put some extra effort. Get marketing support from the service provider and become familiar with the marketing support tools.
- Hiring: If you are considering hiring a team, then apply for an employee identification number through the internal revenue service. If not, a social security number would do.
You can do this as an additional job, it is not necessary that you leave your current one. More than 50 million people worldwide are using IPTV services and this industry is here to grow. Becoming an IPTV subscription reseller can yield benefits of an extra income. Visit GenIPTV to become an IPTV reseller. Working with them, you can start your own business and generate lines for users. You can also generate enigma script for any IPTV box, which uses enigma like DreamBox, VU+, and many more from your IPTV panel. You will also receive a reseller DNS to manage your account. Also See: Iptv Subscription, Subscription Reseller, Reseller Account, Iptv Service, Reseller, Iptv, Service
Fold - Earn free bitcoin when you shop
Earn bitcoin cashback rewards when you shop at top retailers, including Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more. Download the app, sync your payment method and start earning bitcoin today!