Kurti styles and designs for the women of today!
Posted by Taniya on June 26th, 2018
Kurti designs for summer:
Kurtis are the best attire for the summers. It is that time where you really need to shed those layers and kurtis becomes a staple in Summers. Kurtis help you to survive the scorching heat. Stock up on the latest kurti designs whether it is simply casual or party wear and get the best Ethnic look this Summer. Kurti is a versatile garment that comes in every form and shape. It is just simply perfect for each and every Indian body type. Let's take a look at few of the latest designer kurtis online as well as offline designs for summer.
1. Multi-coloured magic in womens fashion Kurtis: These type of kurtis are known for its shimmery feel with inner layer of multi coloured fabric. You can pair it with White palazzos for a lazy weekend outfit.
2. Gracious grey: Grey kurta is a fun garment which is the perfect embodiment of style and grace. Wear it in a shirt style collar, empire waistline that is in a gown style kurta which looks modern and traditional at the same time. It also turns out to be a great office wear choice.
3. Block print ladies kurti: This type is a perfect blend of colour block trend along with aztec prints. This kind of Kurti can be flaunted in a mandarin style collar and be an absolute head turner wearing this. Half and half kurtas in this type is rocking the fashion season. It is literally a must have piece in your wardrobe.
4. Digital print kurti: Pastels are a wonderful summer colour and this stands true for kurtas as well. Add digital prints to it and you are literally good to go. These are pleasant subtle colors that are best to beat the heat.
5. Mural print kurti: Colourful and ethnic wall murals on your kurti are perfect kurti prints. They look feminine and subtle as well. Variety of cultures from around the world signifies women in different forms and this kurti is one such example.
6. Kaftan capers: These Kurtis are Light, breezy and comfortable. This makes them a favourite with new-age fashionistas. It is usually a casual wear that can be worn to rock any and every occassion.
8. Zari couture: The most festive of all Zari Kurtis can be worn in different ways, for special occasions and daily wear alike. You can select a zari kurti in royal colors like grey or purple with a bandhgala and front slit for a stunning royal appearance. Keep the look elegant with minimal jewellery and a statement earring, ring or hair accessory without going too overboard.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorTaniya
Joined: June 18th, 2018
Articles Posted: 21
More by this author