GE3S helps organizations to achieve sustainable economy
Posted by ge3s on July 24th, 2018
GE3S is a well-known Sustainability Reporting Consultant which helps organizations to achieve sustainable global economy. Reporting enhances companies’ accountability for their impacts and therefore enhances trust, facilitating the sharing of values on which to build a more cohesive society. The availability of sustainability information can be used by governments to assess the impact and contribution of businesses to the economy and to understand which issues are being tackled by which players. Widespread sustainability reporting practices, creating transparency, can help markets function more efficiently and indicate the health of the economy; and help drive progress by all organizations towards a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. Organizations can use reporting to inform their risk analysis strategies and boost their business. A growing number of companies see sustainability reporting as a means to drive greater innovation through their businesses and products to create a competitive advantage in the market. Governments, businesses, and stakeholders all directly benefit from it, and the positive impact on social, environmental and human rights issues is evident.
Specifically for organizations, sustainability reporting adds value in a number of areas:
• Building trust: Transparency about non-financial performance can help to reduce reputation risks, open up a dialogue with stakeholders such as customers, communities, and investors and demonstrate leadership, openness and accountability.
• Improved processes and systems: Internal management and decision-making processes can be examined and improved, leading to cost reductions by measuring and monitoring such issues as energy consumption, materials use, and waste.
• Progressing vision and strategy: Comprehensive analysis of strengths and weaknesses, and the engagement with stakeholders that is necessary for sustainability reporting can lead to more robust and wide-ranging organizational visions and strategies. Importantly, companies can make sustainability an integral part of their strategies.
• Reducing compliance costs: Measuring sustainability performance can help companies to meet regulatory requirements effectively, avoid costly breaches, and gather necessary data in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
• Competitive advantage: Companies seen as leaders and innovators can be in a stronger bargaining position when it comes to attracting investment, initiating new activities, entering new markets, and negotiating contracts.
The main purpose of GE3S to become sustainability reporting consultant are:-
• Benchmarking and assessing sustainability performance with respect to laws, norms, codes, performance standards.
• Demonstrating how the organization influences and is influenced by expectations about sustainable development.
• Comparing performance within an organization and between different organizations overtime.Sustainability Reporting, Helps Organizations, Achieve Sustainable, Sustainable Global, Sustainability, Reporting, OrganizationsTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com550,025 total articles and counting.