Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Professional Survey Report 2018
Posted by Soumya on July 30th, 2018
This report studies the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market status and forecast, categorizes the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Waste-to-Energy (WTE) technology utilizes Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to create electric and heat energy through various complex conversion methods
WTE technology provides an alternative source of renewable energy in a world with limited or challenged fossil reserves.
MSW is considered a source of renewable energy because it contains a large amount of biological and renewable materials.
WTE (Waste-to-Energy) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste. WTE is a form of energy recovery. Most WTE processes produce electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or produce a combustible fuel commodity, such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels.
The classification of Waste-to-Energy Technologies includes Thermal Technologies and Biochemical Reactions. The proportion of Thermal Technologies in 2015 is about 97.3%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, with a waste treat share nearly 48.8% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, enjoying waste treat market share about 20.2% in 2015.
Europe is the largest energy generate place, with energy generate market share nearly 44% in 2015. Following Europe, North America and China are also both the large energy generate place with the energy generate market share of 27.4% and 11.5%.
The global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market is valued at 10100 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 12700 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- China Everbright
- EEW Efw
- CA Tokyo 23
- MVV Energie
- AEB Amsterdam
- Tianjin Teda
- City of Kobe
- Shenzhen Energy
- Osaka City Hall
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Thermal Technologies
- Biochemical Reactions
By Application, the market can be split into
- Power Plant
- Heating Plant
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Waste-to-Energy Technologies manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Waste-to-Energy Technologies are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Manufacturers
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Waste-to-Energy Technologies market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.1.1 Definition of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.1.2 Specifications of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.2 Classification of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.2.1 Thermal Technologies
1.2.2 Biochemical Reactions
1.3 Applications of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
1.3.1 Power Plant
1.3.2 Heating Plant
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Waste-to-Energy Technologies
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Major Manufacturers in 2017
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885