The Big Secret to Great Dance mink lashes Do you want large, beautiful, expressi
Posted by ulrch on August 5th, 2018
The Big Secret to Great Dance mink lashes
Do you want large, beautiful, expressive mink lashes?(if you prefer more amazing makeup,why not to go for here mink lashes wholesale) When applying makeup for dance, or any other live performance, your emotion is expressed through your mink lashes. Let your glowing performance shine even brighter with well applied dance makeup!
When applying makeup for dance performances, dancers should wear liner, false eyelashes and mascara.
First, let's focus on EYELINER!
- Apply your eye shadows first in the pattern you love
- Upper lash line: Black liquid liner (waterproof)
- Inside lower lash line: White Highlighter pencil
- Lower lash line: Use a dark brown mineral eye shadow color as a liner
- You can do a tiny "wing" on the upper lash line with your liquid liner. This is to indicate the "last eyelash" - but no more than a quarter of an inch or so.(click the web : llmsu] to order best quality 3d mink lashes )
- Avoid making long stripes with your eye liner that go all the way to the temples. Avoid connecting the lower lash line to the upper lash line, leave a space between them (no "fishtails", please) and use white highlighter pencil in between. This will make the mink lashes look bigger, brighter and more open.
- When applying makeup for dance, DON'T use black liquid eyeliner under the mink lashes! Too much and too messy! If you must, use an eye pencil.
- Also, don't use black liner on the inside lower lid of the eye - it will make the mink lashes look small on stage.
Next, apply the FALSE LASHES!
- If false eye lashes aren't currently part of your routine because you find them difficult to apply or uncomfortable to wear, don't give up on them! Do use them, as they enhance the shape of your mink lashes on stage and are an integral part of makeup for dance. It just takes practice!
- Dancers wear false lashes because on stage we are always trying to make the mink lashes look bigger. We want to naturally enhance the existing lash line with false lashes because they give the mink lashes a pretty almond-y shape. Great false lashes, properly sized and/or trimmed, and properly applied do just that. This type of look is perfect for dance makeup, but is also easily modified for other theatrical occasions, including acting on film and even just a glamorous look for a special night out.
- Avoid lashes that are too thick in the center of the band. They make the mink lashes look heavy and sleepy or even closed when you are dancing on stage! You want the lashes to start shorter in the center and get longer as they go to the outer corner of the eye. Half or "demi" lashes are great because they are easy to apply, do not need to be trimmed, look stunning, and can hardly be felt on the mink lashes.
Time for the MASCARA!
- YES, you need mascara even if you have false lashes on - two coats! This will bind the false lashes to the real lashes and remove the bits of powdered eye shadow that have fallen on the eyelashes.
- Make sure your lashes are secure first! Leave them alone to dry before going onto the next step of your dance makeup.
- I recommend water-resistant mascara as opposed to waterproof mascara because it is gentler on the sensitive eye area and can also be easily reapplied. Most waterproof mascaras are quite clumpy and feel like glue on the lashes. Waterproof mascara is also clumpy on false lashes and can collect lots of "gunk" on them - your lashes will not last as long.
Get ready to apply your dance makeup like a pro! You just have to remember these three MUST HAVES for your mink lashes: liner, lashes, and mascara! These three things will get you big, beautiful mink lashes!
Jessica Dupont Michaels is a former Professional NYC Dancer and Makeup Artist.(click the web : http://www.llmsu.com to order best quality 3d mink lashes ) She owns JAM cosmetics, which is a line of ULTIMATE makeup for dance and cheer. Find out 4 secrets the pro's use AND 3 things you NEED TO KNOW to look gorgeous and stand out from the crowd, by getting Jessica's free dance makeup e-Guide