Individual Vs Strip mink lashes Pros, Cons, and Application Tips Strip False min
Posted by ulrch on August 7th, 2018
Individual Vs Strip mink lashes Pros, Cons, and Application Tips
Strip False mink lashes(Our 3d mink eyelashes are designed to be worn multiple times.the length of lashes you can achieve is amazing.)
Can be removed at night
Somewhat easy to apply
Can be changed to achieve a "Day" or "Night" look with ease
Must have a steady hand and experience to apply seamlessly
Strips are already cut to specifications
Can be customized with scissors, but may not look "natural"
Glue can get onto eyelid if not applied correctly
Not water proof
Individual False mink lashes
Can be customized to give a natural appearance
Will last until removed If applied correctly(Do you want to look for wholesale 3d mink eyelashes? you would be click the web : [axstn])
Must be professionally applied If you don't have experience
Must be removed with eyelash remover
May take out some of your mink lashes if not removed properly.
Cannot be changed easily to achieve different looks
Can be expensive
I wear them both and love them both for different reasons. The strip false eyelash is very versatile and easy to apply. I can throw one on and that's that. I can also have a professional look during the day with the strip and have a more dramatic look if I am going out that night. The down side is that I cry when I laugh so if I have a good chuckle, I am always afraid that my eyelash will detach.
I also apply them after I've done my make-up, and if you are not careful you can get the adhesive on your eyelid and ruin your look. I use the dark individual adhesive; I think that it blends well with my dark mink lashes. I have found that the if clear glue has a tendency to turn white, or take on the color of the eye shadow I used that day and look dull..
I love individual mink lashes because I can customize them. My mink lashes are very short so I alternate two mini mink lashes with one short eyelash, until I reach the end of my eyelid. Once I've reached the end I add three medium mink lashes for a dramatic effect. This gives a great variation and natural appearance.
Individual mink lashes are ideal, but can take a long time to learn how to do. I personally think adding the individual eyelash underneath the eyelash line is the easiest technique and most seamless way to apply them. Although, they can last for quite a while up to a couple weeks, they can be cumbersome to take off. Or, if you don't apply one or two correctly one or two can detach and leave you with a gap, until the next time you can reapply them.
Individual mink lashes can also be a pain if you don't have the right eyelash adhesive. You go through all that work applying only to discover that your bonding agent is not as durable as you thought.
Here are steps to applying both individual and strip false mink lashes for the most seamless look.
How to apply strip mink lashes
1. Place a thin line of individual eyelash glue adhesive to your fake eyelash
2. Wait about 30-45 seconds until the adhesive is tacky. You can test this with your finger.
3. Shut your eyelid and pull it taut to one side
4. With tweezers place the eyelash in the center, as close to the lash line as possible and adjust accordingly
5. Pinch your eyelid and mink lashes together to close any gaps that may be present.
How to apply individual mink lashes
1. First grab a mirror, tweezers, fake mink lashes and adhesive, having everything you need handy with help with the application time.
2. Grab one individual eyelash and dab it in the adhesive leaving a ball on the end of the eyelash. Hold for a few seconds to let the glue become tacky but not dry.
3. With tweezers place the false eyelash at the base of your eyelash and press for a few seconds so that it can adhere.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorulrch
Joined: June 19th, 2018
Articles Posted: 567
More by this author