Make-Up Application and Your Fake mink lashes The application of fake mink lashe
Posted by ulrch on August 8th, 2018
Make-Up Application and Your Fake mink lashes
The application of fake mink lashes can be a very frightening thing for a good many women.(The web of mink lashes is a amazing place to show your charming character ) Because of this daunting fear, many women don't ever manage to learn the ins and out of it. But it is their loss, since applying false mink lashes can be most dramatic way of enhancing your makeup. It takes you from day to night makeup with one simple easy application. Basically it can be just a simple extra step during your Make Up Application process, and you have that dramatic movie star look that you wish you had, but never knew you could achieve on your own (yes, even without your own makeup artist!!).
The application of the fake mink lashes is quite simple, merely take the false eyelash strip and cut it to fit your eyes. Then you apply a thin, even layer of glue along the edge and inside edges of the strip. Wait for 30 seconds until it is tacky, then apply from inner eyes first and carefully press as close to your lashes as possible, adhering the whole eyelash strip until you reach the outer area of your eye. Hold in place for 30 more seconds, pressing firmly. Now that we have covered the application of the false mink lashes, here are a few Makeup Application tips which will help to make your false mink lashes look much more natural and indeed, make the process easier.
1. First before the application of any fake mink lashes, curl your natural lashes with an Eye Lash Curler. (That way your natural mink lashes will blend in with the artificial curl of the fake mink lashes)
2. Add a coat of mascara after curling your real mink lashes. This helps to hold in the curl from the eye lash curler. Do not apply too many layers of mascara, just a coat will do, you do not want spider lashes sticking out from under your fake mink lashes!(Check out - [annasuilashes] to find the different 3d mink eyelashes products that can help you find one Suitable for you)
3. After you have pressed on and applied your fake mink lashes, sweep another coat of mascara through your mink lashes and the false mink lashes, blending them, so you can not tell that the false mink lashes are not your own. Mainly work on blending the mascara from the bottom of the mink lashes, not adding too much at the tips. You do not want to have fake looking lashes, so do not go too crazy on the mascara! this step is mainly for blending purposes, the fake mink lashes already achieving the height and drama on their own.
4. Now take an eyeliner pencil (or for a more neat and precise makeup look use liquid eyeliner) and draw over the strip attached to your eye, carefully blending and covering any glue that may be visible.
5. Add a eyeshadow color and blend over so that your whole look looks very seamless, without any over emphasis being on huge and tacky mink lashes.
Using these tips, you are sure to achieve gorgeous eyes for that glamorous night out. You will have people remember how gorgeous your eyes looked, and not how bad of a fake eyelash application you had. Good luck!
Jenna Lea works in the Fashion and Beauty Industry. If you are interested in more information please visit my.(Check out - http://www.annasuilashes.com to find the different 3d mink eyelashes products that can help you find one Suitable for you) How to Apply Fake mink lashes website for more helpful tips and tricks to Big Bold and Beautiful Lashes.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com615,225 total articles and counting.