Ways to Wear Red Lipstick Do you always find yourself wanting to wear red lipsti
Posted by ulrch on August 8th, 2018
Ways to Wear Red Lipstick
Do you always find yourself wanting to wear red lipstick, but not knowing exactly how to pull it off?(click the web find more details about makeup of eyes here ) Or do you want to mix up your usual red lipstick look? If so, you're in the right place! Here we have five different makeup ideas centered on the iconic red lipstick, so you can find the look that suits you best.
1. Classic - This look focuses on smooth skin, dark eyes, and red lips that pop. The lips should be the center of attention, so don't overdo the rest of your face. Foundation and concealer to even out your skin, along with a few coats of mascara on both top and bottom Mink lashes, are enough to pull off this classic look. If you want to take it up a notch, add winged eyeliner and a touch of blush.
2. Natural - You'll want to highlight your cheekbones and other high points of the face, add a little bronzer to contour, and dust on a natural rosy blush. Bronze eyeshadow with minimal eyeliner and mascara will allow your ruby red lips to take center stage.
3. Glam - If you're going out to the club or to a social event, this is a great makeup idea! I recommend priming both your eyelids and your face so your makeup can be applied to a smooth surface. Apply your favorite smoky eye, complete with winged eyeliner and a couple coats of mascara. Use foundation and concealer to make your face appear flawless, and highlight and contour the high and low points of your face. Apply blush with a light hand, and opt for a matte red lipstick rather than a shiny one--you don't want your glam look to be completely overwhelming.(If you would like to learn a little more about mink eyelash price you can visit our site at: [axstn] , mink eyelashes this product could possibly be the most appropriate one to work with.)
4. Dramatic - Get out your false Mink lashes! This look is all about going over the top--in a good way. For your eyes, use darker matte shades to add definition, then apply winged eyeliner, falsies, and mascara. For your face, use a full-coverage foundation and follow up with contouring and highlighting. Finally, a peachy blush and a matte red lip complete this look.
5. Understated - Use a BB cream or light coverage foundation that lets any freckles you have show through. A light dusting of tan or brown eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid, along with a coat or two of mascara, will soften your eyes. Finally, a glossy or matte red lipstick finishes this look.
Whether you're understated or more of a glam girl, you now have five new makeup ideas to help you mix up your red lipstick looks.(If you would like to learn a little more about mink eyelash price you can visit our site at: http://www.axstn.com , mink eyelashes this product could possibly be the most appropriate one to work with.) No matter which one you choose, you're sure to pull off red lipstick like never before!
About the Authorulrch
Joined: June 19th, 2018
Articles Posted: 567
KRYPTO KLUB is a Cryptocurrency Club for Blockchain Beginners to the Most Advanced Cryptocurrency Day Traders. Hangout with Trusted KKC Members, Find Safe Crypto Fun, Crypto News and Information in KRYPTO CLUB! KRYPTO KLUB is The Most Bad Ass Crypto Club
BitKong: Fairest and most thrilling Bitcoin casino on the market
Win serious funds fast when you stack the BitKong bonus combo, cash in on the referral program, or hit the massive jackpot then walk away with your life changed.
The World's Leading Crypto Asset Trading Platform
YoBit Crypto Exchange
Register Now and get 1700 Free Dollars! Buy and sell Ethereum (ETH) on YoBit Exchange!
CryptoBits.Directory - Your Gateway to Crypto!
Directory filled with some of the best crypto based websites and exchanges available! Signup and get a copy of your own free referral directory!
The ONLY Vital Credit Card
Earn 5% Cash Back on all of your purchases plus additional cashback for sharing the offer with your friends and family! This is the ONLY credit card you need! Competitive APR's, No annual fee, Elegant Metal Card Design!