Things to Consider Before Brochure Printing
Posted by kimsmith on August 11th, 2018
Brochures are best marketing tools that one can use to create awareness about their brand. Brochure design is not just limited to plain photographs or layouts. Rather, it is an intricate mix of different elements put together and synchronized to make a brochure look good. Elements like font, content, design and the type of paper on which you want to get your brochure printed needs to be given a consideration too. The first thing that you need to take note is that Brochure Printing is different from printing business cards, letter pads and catalogs amongst other items.
Here are 7 important things that one needs to consider for an effective brochure printing design for their business:
- Know your Purpose - Knowing your brochure's purpose will help you set your goals in terms of target audience and distribution benchmarks. Setting these goals in advance will help you design your brochure effectively and distribute it as per your marketing agenda. It would help in creating high visibility for your business.
- Know your Brochure Folds - Make sure that the folds are in line with your thought process. If you have a lot of content to put then you should consider a pattern that gives you liberty to additional folding panels. You can also use these panels to your advantage and display different segments of information on each side. This would make your brochure look visually appealing.
- Review the Copy - Make sure to review your copy and align it with respect to your brand's awareness and target audience. As a thumb rule, crisp content is the key to a successful brochure design. You should be able to provide apt amount of information in a short amount of time to catch reader's eyes.
- Choose Your Fonts Wisely - The copy for a brochure is mostly divided into three sections i.e. heading, subheading and the body of the text where you give description about your product. Therefore, you should opt for limited font choices and stick to not more than three, one for each type.
- Know Your Paper Stock and Coating - You should know what kind of paper stock and coating you are picking up for your brochure printing. Bad paper quality and coating can negatively impact your business's image.
- Use High-Resolution Pictures - Make sure that you use the best set of pictures of your products that look visually stimulating and explains your design thinking too.
- Add Call-to-Action Always - It is must to include a call-to-action in your brochure to prompt customers to buy your products. While adding a call-to-action, make sure to use bold fonts or larger white space around it to make it stand out from other text in the brochure.
In order to make your Brochure Printing unique, you should also consider checking what your competitors have used in their marketing technique in terms of font, design and content layout. This will give you an idea on how you can enhance your brochure design and make it look more aesthetically engaging. Alternatively, hire trusted printing services provider and leave all your worries about brochure printing.Also See: Brochure Printing, Brochure Design, Target Audience, Paper Stock, Printing, Make, Brochure
Become a Musical Mindreader!
By reading this ebook, in one hour or so, you can learn how to be a prophet - see into the future - and tell all these things about almost any song.