What do the package services have in store for you?
- Wills and donation: Cases regarding wills are handled by the inheritance lawyers.When a client makes a donation, he/she can consult a solicitor.
- Apostille and legalization: If a client wants to use an Italian legal instrument overseas, then that legal instrument should comply with the international rules and procedures of that country, where it is to be used.
- Italian power of attorney (PoA): There are two categories of power of attorney – general PoA and special PoA. The solicitors take up cases related to both.
- Inheritance probate and interstate succession claim procedures: The tax and fiscal duties related to the inheritance and other succession related cases are dealt in this section.
- Italian tax code: If a client is not residing in Italy, he/she can use a representative to speed up the paperwork.
- Italian legal translation: Accurate legal translations of the foreign documents need to be used, which are provided by the law firm experts.
Avail help from the experts
One of the benefits of consulting a multi lingual Italian solicitor is that there is no language barrier. Such a solicitor is an expert in his field and has years of experience. Visit the website and book an appointment with such an esteemed solicitor so that you can finally say goodbye to your law-related troubles.Also See: Understanding Law, Real Estate, Legal Issues, Legal Instrument, Italian, Legal, LawTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com545,496 total articles and counting.