The HVAC Sensors Market is expected to reach ,407.41 million by 2023
Posted by venkateshiarc on August 24th, 2018
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “HVAC Sensors Market By Type (Temperature Sensors, Humidity Sensors, CO Sensors, CO2 Sensors, Air Velocity Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Flow Sensors, Others), By Application (Duct, Room, Cable, Wall, Immersion, Others), By End Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Automotive) and Geography – Forecast (2018 - 2023)”, the market will be driven by a growing emphasis on industrial automation and growing concerns on maintaining good indoor air quality.
Asia Pacific Will Dominate the HVAC Sensors Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the HVAC Sensors Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $ 1,068.65 million at a CAGR of 5.89 %. China is the largest manufacturer of HVAC products across the globe. This is due to the presence of many manufacturing industries. Growing infrastructural developments in different industries along with government initiatives are driving the demand for the HVAC sensors in the country. India is the fastest growing region for HVAC sensors due to the growth of construction activities in the infrastructural and real estate sector. Japan is the second largest manufacturer of HVAC systems in Asia Pacific region. In South Korea, many leading industries have established their production facilities in the region. This factor enhances the growth of temperature sensors in South Korea.
Selected Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The commercial segment will dominate the HVAC Sensors Market in the coming years. In 2017, this segment earned revenue of 6.09 million. It will reach 9.18 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.22%. The commercial HVAC sensors can be used for larger capacity installation with central air conditioning and ducted systems that need various sensors to maintain the required temperature in commercial buildings. A commercial building can be made energy efficient with the help of HVAC sensors in the HVAC equipment along with the heating and cooling systems. The factors responsible for the growth of HVAC tools in the commercial segment include strict regulations, reduction in prices, and increase in consumer spending.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Key players of the HVAC Sensors Market
Johnson Controls and Honeywell International are the dominant players in the HVAC Sensors Market during the forecast period. Siemens AG Company is the third largest company in the market. Johnson Controls provides energy efficient solutions, integrated infrastructure, and intelligent buildings. It has formed a joint venture with Hitachi Appliances to improve the performance of their air conditioning products. Honeywell International is an American company that manufactures consumer and commercial products and offers different services. Siemens AG Company is the largest engineering company in Europe. It offers products and services in power and gas, power generation services, energy management, and building technologies.
The HVAC Sensors Market is Segmented as Below:
The growth of government regulations in industrial, commercial, and residential environments enhances the demand for the air conditioner temperature sensor.
A. HVAC Sensors Market By Type of Sensors
1. Temperature Sensors
2. Humidity Sensors
3. Pressure Sensors
4. Occupancy Sensors
5. Gas and Volatile Organic Compounds Sensors
6. Others (Air Quality)
B. HVAC Sensors Market By Application
4. Transportation and Logistics
C. HVAC Sensors Market Geography ( covers 17+ countries)
D. HVAC Sensors Market Entropy
E. Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC.
2. SIEMENS AG
3. TE CONNECTIVITY CORPORATION
4. GREYSTONE ENERGY SYSTEMS INC.
5. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL, INC.
6. SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
7. ACAL BFI
9. OMRON CORPORATION
10. EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
11. Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The HVAC Sensors Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in HVAC Sensors segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
2. Residential HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
3. Commercial HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
4. Industrial HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
5. Transportation and Logistics HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
6. Temperature HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
7. Humidity HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
8. Pressure HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
9. Occupancy HVAC Sensors Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com654,152 total articles and counting.