With regard to product type the bakery market is classified into baked goods, breakfast cereals, and biscuits. Baked goods are further classified into breads and rolls, basked deserts, pastries and pizzas, where the bread rolls have occupied the largest share for around 45% of the demand. Morning goods otherwise known as breakfast cereals are the followed market continuing to grow at an average pace. The distribution channel is divided into catering and industrial, retail and artisan bakers. The retail segment is divided into convenience stores, in-stores bakeries and supermarkets & hypermarkets. The finding say retail market accounted for the maximum share in 2017, and is estimated to continue throughout the forecasting period.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Low fats, organic baked and multigrain products are the innovative product changes that are expected to deliver wide range of products to drive the whole food industry.
The bakery industry is heating up as consumers become more involved in moderately priced and high quality offerings. The market is expected to surge ahead and outperform the overall food service sector, driven largely by changing consumer preferences.
Growing demand for change of taste for food, has created opportunity for operators to add more stores and consumer awareness of this moderately new segment increased within the food sector, industry revenue is expected to rise.
Key players of the South America Bakery Market
Fabrica Nacional de Grasas S.A., General Mills Inc., Europastry, S.A., Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. De C.V., Aryzta AG, Kellogg Company are the companies analyzed to the leading player in the South America Bakery Market. These companies hold significant share in the industry, where as the rest of the market shares are held by the regional and local manufacturers. General Mills Inc., is known for its innovative products and brands like Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Nature Valley, and Haagen-Dazs. Grupo Bimbo is an important player in snacks having strong acquisitions with brands like The Rusktik Bakery, Tia Rosa, Sanissimo, Little Bites, Marinela and Oroweat. The rapid expansion and introduction of new bakery products and strategic acquisitions will complete the ideal sales equations.
The South America Bakery Market report is segmented as below:
A. South America Bakery Market: By Type
1. Baked Goods
I. Baked Desserts
II. Breads & Rolls
III. Cakes & Pastries
2. Breakfast Cereals
I. Hot Cereals
II. Ready-to-Eat Cereals
I. Savory Biscuits & Crackers
II. Sweet Biscuits
B. South America Bakery Market – By Category
1. Fresh Bakery Products
2. Frozen Bakery Products
C. South America Bakery Market: By Distribution Channel
II. Convenience Stores
IV. Bakery outlets
2. Artisan Bakers
D. South America Bakery Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. South America Bakery Market Entropy
F. Manufacturers Citied/Interviewed
1. Europastry, S.A.
2. Aryzta AG
3. Kellogg Company
4. Associated British Foods PLC
5. Conagra Brands, Inc.
6. Vandemoortele NV
7. Lantmannen Unibake International
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
What can you expect from the report?
The South America Bakery Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in South America Bakery Market segment?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. South America Bakery Market (2018–2023)
2. Type South America Bakery Market (2018–2023)
3. Category South America Bakery Market (2018–2023)
4. Distribution Channel South America Bakery Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.