Soy Protein Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5%
Posted by Venkatesh on August 27th, 2018
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Soy Protein Market: By Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Soy flour) Application (Functional Food, Baby Food, Dairy Substitutes, Meat Substitutes, Bakery Products, Confectionery Products) Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and RoW)-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the new-found health awareness among populace in the recent past.
Americas held the largest market share in the soy protein Market
Americas region holds the largest market share in theand is anticipated to reach .12 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.9% (or) 4.4 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 4.9%. However, Asia Pacific witnesses highest growth during the forecast period and is expected to reach 6.53 million by 2021 (or) 342.32 millions by 2023 at a CAGR of 20.3%. The market in the Americas region is driven by the apogee of rich soy-diet due to obesity and diabetes. The key applications in this region include include Bakery products and Dairy substitutes among others.
Selected Impact Analysis done in the full report:
Isolate Proteins and Concentrates are the most eminent forms of soy protein and contains 90% and 70% protein content respectively.
Soy Protein health claim on mitigating the risk of coronary heart disease has got the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approval and thereafter copious scientific studies have continued to support the soy protein health claim.
Soy can be found in variety of items such as pasta, cereal, salad dressings, and meat alternatives. Few cosmetics and prescription drugs also contain soy ingredients.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
The infant foods segment is the leading one in the Soy Protein Market, owing to the increase in demand for soy protein Market.
The infant foods segment is expected to witness second highest growth during the forecast period
Textured Soy Protein Market is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period
Key players of Soy Protein Market:
Scoular Company (U.S.), Dupont Nutrition, and Kellogg Company are considered as key players of the market.
Product Launches alongside M&As are considered as key strategies in the market. For instance, Scoular acquires Farmers Grain Company in 2013.
Kansas Protein Foods acquired a closed CHS Foods facility in Hutchinson, KS. The company plans to upgrade the facility and restart production of soy protein products.
Soy Protein Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Soy Protein Market By Type:
3. Soy Flour
Soy Protein Market By Application
1. Functional Food
2. Baby Food
3. Dairy Substitutes
4. Meat Substitutes
5. Bakery Products
6. Confectionery Products
Soy Protein Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
Soy Protein Market By Entropy
Linyi Shandong Biologicals Produts Co. Ltd (China),
Solbar Ltd. (Israel)
Devansoy Inc. (U.S.)
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd (India)
Archer Daniels Midland
Kerry Group Plc.
Ag Processing Inc.
What can you expect from the report?
The soy protein Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in soy protein Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for soy protein (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for soy protein(2018-2023)
3. APAC Market for soy protein(2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for soy protein(2018-2023)
5. Isolates Market for Soy Protein(2018-2023)
6. Concentrates Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
7. Soy Flour Market for Soy Protein(2018-2023)
8. Functional Food Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
9. Baby Food Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
10. Dairy Substitute Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
11. Meat Substitute Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
12. Bakery Products Market for Soy Protein(2018-2023)
13. Confectionary Products Market for Soy Protein (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorVenkatesh
Joined: August 23rd, 2018
Articles Posted: 184
More by this author