Job Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
• Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
• Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
• Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
• Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
• Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content and usability)
• Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
• Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
Even though there is no singular Job description of a Digital Marketing Manager, we will try to see their broad job descriptions in various scenarios.
If you wish to become a Digital Marketer, take your first baby steps from EduPristine.The Digital Marketing Course is an intensive, 100+ hours program designed and delivered by industry veterans for high-performing individuals who want to get practical and experiential learning, along with soft skills and 100% placement assistance.