How to download and install Webroot antivirus on your Windows PC
Posted by John Smith on September 21st, 2018
Webroot Antivirus is a well-known antivirus. It protects many devices such as Windows, Mac, Smartphones etc. It is also known for lightning-fast scans. It scans your computer without any interruption. This quality make Webroot better than any other antivirus available in the market.
webroot.com/safe - Webroot Antivirus provides a platform from where you can easily download and install it. As we know that it is one of the best antivirus available in the market. It also requires some configuration to be installed in your PC. However, in this article, we will be discussing all the important steps to install Webroot in your Computer.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows - webroot.com/safe
In order to download and install Webroot antivirus in your Windows PC, you need to have some minimum configuration in your PC. These are the following requirements to install Webroot in your Windows PC:
• Operating System-
• Microsoft Windows 10.
• Windows 8, 8.1
• Microsoft Windows 7, XP, Vista.
• Minimum 128 MB of RAM.
• 15 MB of minimum Hard Disk space required.
• Web Browsers -
• Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox browser
Steps to download Webroot antivirus in your Windows PC - webroot.com/safe
As we know that you can purchase your Webroot Antivirus from your nearest retail store. You can also purchase it online via using your email id. In both the case, they will give your a keycode. If you have bought it offline then your keycode will be on a card inside your product box. In case, you bought it online then you can have your keycode on your registered email id.
Let’s go through the process to download Webroot on your Computer. Following are the steps:
• Firstly, you need to switch on your PC by pressing the Power Button.
• Afterwards, it is required to open your favourite browser in your computer.
• When you opened your web browser, you need to move to the next step.
• In the next step, go to the address bar of your web browser.
• In the address bar space, you need to enter webroot.com/safe and press enter.
• Once you do this, a file will be installed automatically on your PC.
• If you have opened Google Chrome browser then you need to double-click on the lower left-corner of your browser’s screen.
• The installed file will open in your Computer now.
• You need to select ‘run’ on the security warning pop-up page.
• Afterwards, you will get a page asking for your Webroot Keycode.
• You need to enter your Keycode in the given space.
• You can find it inside the product box.
• If you have purchased it online then you can get it on your email address.
• Finally, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
• Congratulations! You have successfully installed Webroot Antivirus on your Computer.
FAQ - webroot.com/safe
What are the steps to reinstall webroot?
webroot secureanywhere keycode
webroot download for windows 10
How to get webroot keycode?
webroot geek squad renewal
webroot download free
Can I get free webroot keycode 2017?
If you want to know more about Webroot Antivirus then you can visit webroot com safe. You can also call us on our toll-free number. Our technical experts are always eager to help you with all your technical queries. You can get support regarding antivirus installation, reinstallation etc. Simply go ahead and make a call.