Secure Board Governance Software for board meeting are truly easy, truly secure
Posted by Ishita1 on September 26th, 2018
Board Software Features
Improve board meeting attendance, get faster communication, and know where all of your Board of Directors’ documents are — these are just a few of the time-saving benefits Board governance software provides. Here is a complete rundown of the things you can do with Axar Digital.
Schedules and Calendar your board meetings with Secure Board Governance Software.
See past and upcoming events in one unified place.
• Add up events with dates, times, date ranges, or all-day events.
• Attach people' events/meeting and notify them when events are added.
• Attach or use the agenda to create an agenda for the meeting.
• Discuss events on their own self-contained page.
• Stick notes, images, or files to any event/meeting.
• RVSP to events you have been invited to attend.
• Record meeting appearance inside the event edit page.
• Archive past events/meeting for future reference.
• C.E.O. or an account administrator can see meeting report
Documents & Folders
Organize board files, documents, and other assets with our Board Governance Software in India.
• Generate limitless folders to keep thing organized.
• Set permission who can access certain folders and files.
• Drag and drop files or documents into folders to keep important matters systematized.
• Drag and drop to reorder – so they are easy for anyone to find afterward.
• Upload files from comment, discussion or event and organize them in a folder.
• Organize files by tags.
Aid your board meeting participants to help you through allotting and appointing assignment to be done.
• Organize to-dos into lists.Also See: Board Meeting, Governance Software, Board Governance, Secure Board, Meeting, Board, Events
• Set due dates and date ranges.
• Assign to one or more people.
• Get task reminders for when they’re assigned and due.
• Easily reorder for priority.
• Add details, notes, or file attachments.
• Comment directly on to-dos and to-do lists.
• See what’s assigned to you, and sort by date.
We are fervent about the work of the Boards, keen on your success, and glee in helping your organizational development. That’s persistent care.