- Do the complete opposite - Logically solved Math problems for a while? Then take the next 10 minutes to draw!
- Excite yourself - Watch a hilarious video, plan something you will really look forward to or fake the excitement until you feel it. Give your mind a rest by letting your body take over.
- Meditate - This is like hitting the “Reset” button.
- Keep going - Lots of times we do not actually need a break, we just reached another threshhold/checkpoint that we need to overcome. If you take a break you throw yourself out of the loop/flow and have to restart, which is okay at times, but not helpful at others. Try to keep going for another 10 minutes. If all that comes out during those 10 minutes is crap, then you can take a break. However, sometimes not stopping is the best way to keep your mind on track.
- Take a Nap - 10 Minutes is not a lot of time, but that’s exactly the point. Take the Nap now and then continue in 10 minutes… you’d be surprised how much just closing your eyes can do.
- Smile more - Smiling releases endorphins. Endorphins make us feel good. Feeling good makes us want to get more of it.
For Study Material and Sample Papers From Class 6 to 12 log on to Studies Today.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com564,267 total articles and counting.