Prior Auth enjoys a stellar clientele of medical service providers which includes top medicine companies DMEs or Durable Medical Equipment, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Rehabilitation Centers, Dermatology, Neurology, Pathology, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Skilled Nursing Facility, Urgent Care Centers, Pediatrics amongst others. Some of the highlights of our prior auth practice management service are as follows
- 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliance
- Comprehensive range of services which means authorization request, follow up and approval
- Turnaround time less than 48 hours
- Low service fees with no hidden cost
- Zero lock up service contract that can be canceled at any time
- Excellent client references by providers across the states
- Real time audits and custom reporting
- Excellent visibility and proven expertise
The process that we follow for meeting our prior auth commitments is as follows
- Initiation: Speaking to the payer to ensure pre auth procedure and turnaround time, furnishing relevant documents, submission of the claim, tracking the same
- Follow up: Regular checking of the status of the claim by providing additional information
- Approval: Uploading the approval or the denial information in the provider’s system with start and end dates.
Thought at Prior Auth Online we are serving an eclectic mix of medical clients in their preferred way. That makes us a busy and high profile organization but not inaccessible at all. We are available on call as well as at a click. Visit priorauthonline to know more about usTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com702,334 total articles and counting.