Can?t Delete Everything From Your Facebook Profile Page
Posted by contacthelpnumber on October 20th, 2018
Your Facebook Account Timeline, the latest Facebook profile page version, contains an accumulation of posts related on your previous FB history. It likewise contains data about you, including your work history. In the event that you need to keep individuals from reading this material, you should mark it as private. You may likewise remove it altogether. For instance, in the wake of setting up a Facebook account profile, you may choose to utilize the account solely for professional purposes, for example, editing your organization FB pages. The account’s profile in such cases would never again require your own data.
How to Delete Your About Section on Facebook
- At first tap on the About section on your Facebook Timeline.
- Now you need to click Edit option alongside Work and Education. Tap on the X close to every business and school to delete each and every section.
- After that tap on the Done Editing link.
- Now tap on the Edit next to Work and Education. Press X beside to every current city and Main residence. Here hit Save button.
- Tap on the Edit option beside Relationships and Family. Now you can tap on the symbol next to every relationship and tap on the Only me in each fly up menu. Afterward click to Save button.
- Now tap on the Edit option close to About You and pick all the text inside the About Me section. Just remove it. After that tap to Save button.
- Here the Edit option beside to Basic Info. Simply delete the content or text in the boxes for language and political perspectives. Uncheck the section named Show my sex on my timeline. Press symbols morally justified of the Birthday and Relationship Status sheets. Now click on Only Me in each fly up menu. Then click to save.
- Tap on the Edit next to Basic Info. Tap to symbol alongside each email id. Now hit Hidden from Timeline in given menu. Then remove the text from the boxes for your mobile numbers, screen names and site. Click to Save option.
Steps for Removing Your Profile Photo and Cover Photo
- Open your facebook account Timeline. Hover your mouse cursor over your profile picture to uncover the words Edit Profile Picture. Tap on the Edit Profile Picture to open a menu.
- After that tap Remove to open an affirmation dialog box. Hit OK button to remove your profile photo.
- Drift your mouse over your cover photograph to reveal the words Change Cover.
- Press Change Cover to open a menu. Afterward click to Remove link to open an confirmation box. Now tap on the OK to remove your profile photo.
In case if the issue still continues then you can call us on our Facebook Phone Number 0800-046-5027 for Facebook Helpline Number and get quality solution at once.
Read also :-
Do you Know the Different Methods For Searching People on Facebook AccountAlso See: Facebook Account, Edit Option, Save Button, Profile Picture, Tap, Profile, Facebook
How To Draw A Car Fast & Easy
Learn how to draw a car using our step by step tutorials. Sports cars, classic cars, imaginary cars - we will show you how to draw them like the pros.Learn to Play Piano by Chords
The fast and easy way to learn to play piano by chords!Guitar Notes Master
Maximize your practice time by using this software tutor to quickly learn the fundamentals of guitar fretboard theory: note positions, intervals, chords, scales and arpeggios - even away from your guitar!Advertise Here