Pet Preform Manufacturers Avoid Many Production Problems
Posted by preform nicole on October 30th, 2018
Why do Pet Preform Mould sometimes have filling problems when injecting? This is a headache for buyers and manufacturers. As a professional plastic injection mold specialist, Jilian Plastics has extensive experience in providing this plastic injection solution to its customers.
The product has no filled parts because the material does not fill the cavity when injecting. Plastics have high viscosity and low flow rates. Sometimes, problems caused by cavity imbalance injection. It states that when the material is not filled with cavities, it will cool. Our plastic injections are easy to see. Jilian Plastics is an experienced plastic injection manufacturer offering customers a wide range of plastic injection solutions.
As a problem, we recommend customers to use the following solutions:
1. The injection molding machine has insufficient capacity and the injection weight is not large enough. So we need to choose the right machine for the injection according to the weight and material of the product.
2. Injection pressure and material temperature are low. If we encounter such problems, you can increase the temperature of the barrel or mold and increase the injection pressure.
3. The injection speed also affects the plastic flow rate at the time of injection, and the material will remain in the mold for a longer cooling time. We can increase the injection speed appropriately so that the plastic fills the cavity before cooling.
4. The hot runner is so small.
5. The mold ventilation is not very good.
So choose Jilian mold, as a professional and professional Pet Preform Manufacturers, we can avoid many problems for you, reduce waste, and really save you money.