Aezion achieves this goal by:
- Embedding solution architects within the Customer’s current environment to truly understand challenges and the desired future environment;
- Specifying project goals and objectives and setting clear expectations up front as part of the project plan;
- Aligning project team members (Customer and Aezion) on efficient changes management practices;
- Setting expectations on Customer time commitments and respecting it throughout the process to ensure success;
- Assembling the right team of technology experts up-front to match the project needs and set the appropriate delivery milestones, then leveraging them from discovery to delivery;
- Communicate 7 times and 77 times;
- Expert implementation of the Agile Scrum Test Driven Development methodology
- Frequent incremental demos and aggregate milestone demos to continuously keep customer and dev team on the same page;
- Preparing the Customer for User Acceptance Testing to ensure that we test and verify what is important to the Customer;
- Customer Sign-Off — this is the key to the Aezion Promise — we’re successful when you say we are. Period.
- Post delivery Stewardship through high-performance hosting and responsive customer support;
- Continuous engagement with Customer as an extension of their internal IT team allows feedback-driven exploration of application improvements that can drive greater customer productivity and success.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
That’s the Aezion way in a nutshell. Contact us to discuss your project today!
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com709,318 total articles and counting.