Yogurt thinned by homogenization and/or dilution; normally flavored. May contain coloring, sweeteners, and stabilize. Includes probiotic yogurt drinks such as Yakult (Yakult Honsha) and Actimel (Danone), pre/probiotic yogurt drinks contain bacteria/live organisms that when consumed in large enough amounts survive in the gut long enough to offer health benefits. Includes smoothies containing more than 50% dairy
Drinkable Yogurt market in South Africa registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.06% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of ZAR 1,086.94 Million in 2017, an increase of 4.71% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2014, when it grew by 5.64% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2013, when it increased by 4.48% over 2012.
Request a free sample copy of Drinkable Yogurt Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/800902
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Drinkable Yogurt and its variants.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa's Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Drinkable-Yogurt-Dairy-Soy-Food-Market-in-South-Africa-Outlook-to-2022-Market-Size-Growth-and-Forecast-Analytics/800902
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus