Procedures to download and install Webroot on Mac PC
Posted by John Smith on November 28th, 2018
As we know that Webroot does not provide free software. It is because most of the free antiviruses does not include the feature that protects your device from identity theft. So, it is better to use a paid antivirus that provides a full-fledged security to your data.
webroot.com/safe - Webroot provides antivirus products to protect consumers and businesses. It provides protection from the crypto jacking, ransomware, phishing etc. Webroot keeps updating its virus database. So that it can provide you with the maximum security. In this article, we are discussing the system requirements and methods to install Webroot in your Mac PC.
Minimum System Requirements to install Webroot - Webroot Safe
In order to install Webroot in your Mac PC, you need take care of your System’s configuration. Following is the list:
• Operating System that supports Webroot
• MacOS 10.12
• OS X 10.9
• MacOS 10.13
• OS X 10.10
• OS X 10.11
• RAM 128MB (Minimum)
• Minimum 15MB of Required Hard Disk Space.
• Browsers that support Webroot
• Apple Safari version 7.0 or Higher
• Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
• Google Chrome (Recent Version)
Steps to download and install Webroot on Mac PC - Webroot Safe
You need to have an internet connection if you want to download and install Webroot in your PC. Given are the steps to download Webroot antivirus on your Mac PC:
• The first step is to open your web browser on a Mac PC.
• After that, type webroot.com/safe in your browser’s address bar.
• Furthermore, you need to hit the enter button to move forward.
• Once you hit enter, Webroot automatically downloads to your Mac PC.
• Now, you need to locate the installer file in your PC.
• Once you located it in your Mac PC, then double-click on it to open it.
• Now, you need to select the language in which you want to install Webroot on the first Installation screen.
• Click on ‘next’ if you select the language.
• Furthermore, you need to enter your keycode in the given space.
• Your keycode is of 20 characters.
• You can find it in the product box if you purchase it offline.
• If you purchased it online then you can get your key code on your email address.
• Once you entered your keycode, you need to click the ‘activate’ button.
• Furthermore, you need to enter your email address and click on the ‘continue’ button.
• You can simply click on cancel if you do not want to enter your email address.
• In the next step, you need to enter your Mac login credentials if prompted. And then click ‘ok’.
• Afterwards, you are asked to ‘create an account’ on the next page or you can skip it, by choosing the given options.
• Furthermore, once the installation successful screen opens, go ahead and click on ‘scan now’ option.
• Finally, you need to click on the ‘close’ when Scan Complete Window appears.
Frequently Asked Question - Webroot Safe
webroot download for windows 10
webroot geek squad renewal
webroot free download
webroot keycode 2017
Where can I find webroot Secureanywhere keycode?
In order to know more about Webroot antivirus, you can visit Webroot Support. If you are facing any trouble related to Webroot then contact on our toll-free number. Our technical experts will help you to resolve your query. We also provide support for activation and installation of other antivirus software.