Pros & Cons
- The app is indeed adapted for older people’s usage as it provides big clear images, well-readable fonts, simple menus, and a calm design.
- It’s absolutely beginner-friendly and is suitable even for inexperienced users.
- A huge database, no less than 1 800 000 active members, allows to find a match quickly in any spot of the USA.
- Suggested matches daily.
- The most basic and/or popular features are easy to reach, to switch between and to use.
- Up to 30 profile photos and video introductions can be uploaded which allows the users to share more of their daily life.
- The number of options and services isn’t reduced in comparison with the desktop site.
- It’s possible to call another user through the site (ConnectMe) and hear each other’s voices staying anonymous.
- The app includes simple virtual games helping to get acquainted easier.
- There are plenty of ice-breakers such as virtual gifts, likes, flirts, and adding to favorites.
- If there are any scammers or bots on the desktop site, they have nothing to do in a paid mobile application. So normally all the users are real.
- The app is equipped with the anti-spam system that allows reporting abusive or suspicious users in order to flag them and eventually delete their profiles.
- It is quite humorous at times and lifts the spirit up, for example, its famous “Hair color” question.
- It’s possible to block other users, and the app contains very helpful “Safety tips”.
- Paid subscription allows to see when and whether one’s messages are read.
- The app is merged with OurTime social network for matures.
- It can be used for any purposes: a serious relationship, a short fling, or just flirting online and entertaining.
- The app isn’t innovative and doesn’t offer anything new, which may be still ok for elderly users.
- 24 to 48 hours waiting for the new photo approval.
- The profiles aren’t verified, and the system doesn’t encourage users to fill their profiles properly. Quite the opposite – one can skip the step of adding at least one photo or personal facts, therefore many of profiles remain empty.
- Online customer support is nearly absent.
- There’s no other way to make one’s profile stand out of the rest except the most costly Premium subscription or PromoteMe option bought for extra tokens.
- MatchMe and NotifyMe are other helping options that should be paid for additionally.
- There is no video chat or instant messaging option which is quite frustrating.
- Older people from countries other than USA or Canada may find it difficult to match with anyone geographically.
- Subscription is automatically renewed and the user’s bank card is charged for it unless he cancels it manually.
- It’s difficult to delete the profile, can be done only upon a special request.
Free trial and Basic subscription for free are available
1-month subscription on the desktop site that gives access to the app
1-month membership on the app
All users are different as well as their opinions, but in general, the app is easy to use and brings results. Since senior people are less acquainted with modern smartphones and applications, it is advised to be careful about the bank information, personal details, communication online, publishing personal photos, and so on. Always read the Terms and Conditions carefully and study the Frequently Asked Questions to avoid the typical mistakes. If to use common sense and follow all instructions, the app is fun, cool, and useful. It responds to mature people’s needs and expectations and takes into account their personal comfort.
Last updated: September 20, 2018
Current version: 126.96.36.199
Size: 55.4 MB
iOS version: 8.0 or later
Type of device: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (3rd to 6th generation)
Size: 1.2 M
Android version: from 4.4
Number of installations: 600 000
Type of device: Samsung Galaxy and others, LG, LTC, Sony Xperia and others, Huawei Ascend, MotorolaTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com743,006 total articles and counting.