Book Budget and Luxury Hotels in Tirupati at Best Price with
Easy Transportation Facilities | Free WiFi | AC Rooms / Luxury Rooms | Room Service,
Essential Amenities | 100% Genuine Reviews | Call 24*7 . Call 8500898000.
For More Info Visit:https://tripnetra.com/.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Timings
-> Transportation (Airways / Road)
-> Confirmed Special / Seegra Darshan of Lord Venkateswara
->Accommodation (Budget / Star Property)
-> Customization of package is admissible
-> Accommodation - 24 hours from Check in as conveyed at the time of Booking
->Transportation From Tirupati to Tirumala pickup & Drop (Shared Vehicle transportation
-> Pick up from the Hotel in the Morning at 8.00 am & Transfer to Tirumala by 9.30 am
->Devotees must and should report at 10.00 am for Darshan as Instructed
->Seegra Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13.00 hrs
->Note: Seegra Darshan Timings may Vary depending on Season and also upon rush on
that Particular Day
Terms & Conditions:
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are
strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
-> Devotees Should Carry Original ID & Other Related documents to get the permit.
->Transportation is available according to the Itinerary
->Anything not mentioned in the package and itinerary will not be provided
->This package will not be combined with any other offer/ Package by Tripnetra
Cancellation charges as per company policy.
-> For Tirupati Balaji Darshan Packages, Please Call @ 91- 9393939150 / 9393939510
TripNetra follows the standard and encoded cancellation policy that helps the pilgrims to understand precisely on what they need to bear in mind. Cancellation charges are centred on how many days before we receive your cancellation notice. We cannot be held responsible for the problems that take places as a result of events that are not under our control such as weather, political demonstrations, bus and train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.
It is true that all efforts will be made honestly to cancel your trip on your request but make sure that we require sufficient time to complete your request to cancel your trip. If you are cancelling the booking and applying for a refund, in that case, Please read carefully about our Policies in order to avoid further complications.
Cancellation Period Percentage of Cancellation :
From booking date till 15 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
7 Days prior to departure - 50% of Package Cost
3 to 7 Days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
Less than 24 hrs to 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Hotel Cancellation Policies /Charges
It is definite that the cancellation policy is specific to the hotel and rate that you are booking. It has to be kept in mind that we are really indebted to keep the policies and customs of the hotel in terms of the cancellation policies as well as charges. So be thoroughly informative about the cancellation policies and charges that you are booking.
1. Free Cancellation before 24 hours.
2. No refund within 24 hours.
3. No Cancellation/Prepone/Postpone for trust based rooms.
For Haritha Hotels:
1. If a ticket is presented for cancellation more than two days (48 hours) in advance of the check-in date/time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% on ticket value.
2. If the ticket is presented for cancellation within two days (48 hours) in advance and up to one day (24 hours) before the check-in date/time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on the ticket value.
3. No refunds shall be allowed if the ticket is surrendered for cancellation within 1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time.
4. The tourist can cancel in full or partial the rooms within 1 day (24 hours) of check-in date/ time and will get refund for the remaining dates as per the existing cancellation rules i.e. if a tourist books a room for 5 days and intends to do cancellation within 1 day of check-in date / time, refund will be made for the remaining days as per the existing cancellation rules and no refund will be made for the 1st day.