Posted by Max Willor on January 9th, 2019
Writing the literature review is one of the frightening parts of the assignment. The literature review gives the brief summary of the published work done by the researchers on any particular topic. It helps the students to know what are the findings or researches that are done by other researchers in the same field in which they decided to make their assignment. The students can take idea from them and can use the same methodology at the time of writing their assignment. The same can be used by the students to make the comparison of their work with the work done by other researchers.
The literature review has the following structure:
- Introduction: The introduction part focuses on the type of work that has been done on the topic of the assignment. It also explains the background and controversies within the research field that lead the researchers to conduct the research on the same topic.
- Body: This part summarizes the finding of the researchers who have done work in the same field. It explains the themes and findings on which they agree or disagree. The same can be used by the students in their assignment.
- Conclusion: The conclusion sum up all the important results and their significance. It also identifies the gaps and explain how the earlier research lead you to conduct the research in the same field.
While writing the literature review in your assignment, the students and researchers can make use of the following tips:
- Make use of the key words: Most of the researchers use the key words in the work to improve its quality. The students can make use of those key words at the time of writing the literature review if they want to make a superlative assignment.
- Take notes at the time of reading: At the time of reading the published work, the student came across various important findings and results that are difficult for them to remember at the time of writing. So, it is better to make notes of all these results. It will increase the work burden on the students, but increases the chances that they will get truthful information.
- Refer to the published work: To conduct the research for your assignment and writing a literature review, it is better to refer the work of leading researchers and the work done in the published journal and government sources. It increases the chances that you get more reliable results while doing your research.
The students who are facing problem in writing the literature review can contact us on our website myassignmenthelpau. We provide assignment help to the students so that they can score well in their exams and manage time for their studies. The experts at Assignment Help Australia helps the students by writing the literature review for them. They can deliver well furnished literature review that the students can use for their assignment. Alternatively, the students can use the literature review as a base for their assignment.