• Corporate having a track record of one year and more are eligible to apply for the certificate.
Documents required for getting Tax Residency Certificate in UAE
1. Copy of the passport.
2. Copy of valid Emirates ID.
3. A certified copy of lease agreement.
4. Salary certificate.
5. Certified copy of bank statement.
6. Residency Report from G D R FA
7. Tax forms from the requesting country
1. Copy of the trade license
2. Certified copy of Establishment contract
3. A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors’ passports
4. A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors’ IDs
5. A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors’ permits of residence
6. A certified copy of the audited accounts
7. A validated 6-month bank statement
Procedure of getting the certificate
These are the steps which occur while issuing a certificate:
1. When a company/individual submits all the documents, an online account for the applicant is created on the MoF portal.
2. For reviewing and checking your documents, a tax residence certificate application form is filled out and uploaded alongside the supporting documents to be approved by the MoF.
3. Once the MoF approves the documents, fees are paid electronically and the certificate is generated.
4. This is then made available for collection at Ministry or couriered to a domestic address.
Time Duration required for issuance of the certificate
1. Approximately 2 weeks for approving the certificate.
2. Approximately 2 week for the delivery of certificate.
1. The MoF has set a requirement for an individual applicant to have spent at least 180 days in the UAE within the year after the applications.
2. Mandatory conditions are residential addresses in the UAE and tenancy contract in the applicant’s name to apply for a TRC.
3. The MoF will not accept any foreign bank statements. It is necessary for the applicant to have a UAE personal bank account in the UAE. Also, to have held this account for a minimum of 6 months.
4. The MoF also requires the latest 6 months statements to be stamped by the UAE bank.
5. One can obtain backdated Tax Residency Certificates. The MoF allows applicants to backdate their Tax Residence Certificate application as long as there is documented proof of the applicant having had a UAE residency visa, 6 months UAE bank statements and a residential address for that period.
TAX RESIDENCY CERTIFICATE DUBAI – COMPLETE INFORMATION
Globalization has made it possible for different countries to perform international trade and exchange. This has led to expansion of businesses and each country implies tax to the global income of its residents and the profits earned on its land. In order to ensure that each business pays once for its income, different countries have signed Double Tax Avoida...
Tax, Tax And More Tax. What A Bummer! Here's How To Handle It.
When you run a business, it can feel like you spend far too much of your time worrying about tax. Here's a quick guide to the what you need to know about tax.What Do You Qualify For?There are all sorts of tax breaks for home and small businesses, to try and make it easier for them to survive. To qualify for them, though, you will need to be using your ho...
Six sigma online certificate program for complete flexibility
Six sigma certification and training is not easy, let us keep this premise in mind before we proceed. Employees who are nominated for six sigma training and certification need to put in many hours and complete assignments and projects before they are certified. For many employees, the stress of regular work combined with six sigma training is sometimes just ...
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Developed by Interfuse - Copyright © 2010 - 2018 Uberant.com