* We have to avoid drinking tap water, as well as ice. Neither should we brush our teeth or wash food with water other than bottled water.
* Make sure everything is perfectly cooked, avoiding raw or semi- cooked foods. It is also advisable not to consume anything that comes from street vending, since, due to the health conditions, the food may be in poor condition.
* We must avoid all dairy, like ice cream, cheese and milk, which are not packaged and pasteurized.
* Before eating fruits and vegetables you have to wash them properly with clean water. Do not accept fruits that are already peeled.
* Take meat to the point, never raw, and only eat fish and shellfish that have been previously frozen, so you will avoid getting contaminated.
* Carefully clean dishes and utensils that may have had some contact with raw eggs, meat or fish.
* Any soft drink, in addition to water, has to be bottled.
* Of course, do not trust any kind of mushroom.
* Do not consume confectionery products that are not properly refrigerated.
* Since restaurants are obliged to replace the egg with egg products to avoid intoxications in sauces and other foods, they only eat in authorized establishments.Also See: Food Poisoning, Toxic Microorganisms, Poor Hygiene, Avoid Food, Food, Avoid, Water