A critical component to PMP Certification is PMP Training
Posted by EducationEdge on January 30th, 2019
Choosing a PMP Training provider can be overwhelming with so many options available out there. With so much to choose from, how does one choose the right training provider who would not only provide an unparalleled training but also provide post course support. Certifications like PMP, on one hand are extremely complex and at the same time on the other hand preparation can at times stretch into many months. Hence, it is important to stay focused and motivated not only through out the course but also post course. Here are some guidelines while choosing an education provider.
1. Are they PMI Registered Education Providers? This is extremely important, as being PMI approved, means that the education institution has met the minimum guidance provided by PMI.
2. Ensure that the instructor(s) are PMP certified and have a LinkedIn. This is critical as in the end the instructor will deliver the course and if they are not competent, the course won’t deliver desired results.
3. Validate the results and pass rate of the PMP Training provider. Good PMP schools will make this information as transparent as possible.
5. Use google and the organic search.
6. Choose the education provider with highest rating and reviews. Less than 200 reviews indicate that participants did not find a compelling reason to leave a review.
7. Visit the website to validate the content and ensure that it is updated.
8. Think beyond saving few hundred dollars and look for a PMP Course in Toronto that will work for you. Guaranteed start date for the PMP Course is a must.
9. Post PMP Course support is critical. It is only after the course real prep starts as we integrate our knowledge base before we write PMP Certification.
10. Most importantly, don’t go to a school that finds it difficult to have even 10 students. Go to a school where people are flocking and are waiting to participate in their course. More people in a PMP Prep Course indicates healthy interaction, better competition and great energy. Be a part of PMP movement, choose the one that will support you in your pursuit of your dream to get PMP Certified.
Enrolling in PMP Certification Course is a huge commitment, so do not settle for anything less than the best. Use the above listed 10 guidelines as the best practices to choose a PMP course. The course must deliver not only value but also support your pursuit of PMP exam. Make a roadmap, stick to the plan, focus and meet daily goals. Consistent preparation is the key while preparing for PMP Exam. PMP Exam requires hard work accompanied with smart work.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorEducationEdge
Joined: January 30th, 2019
Articles Posted: 45
More by this author