Successfully Backup for Your Website with cPanel Backup Service
Posted by Jet Backup on February 11th, 2019
JetBackup is famous to offer backup services. We have the effective backup solutions for SMBs as well as for enterprises.
Backing up your website and being capable to successfully restore the website if something goes wrong is vital. Things can go wrong and something always goes wrong in the end. Without excellent backups all of your data, your whole website probably your complete business can be lost overnight. Restore full cPanel backup is helpful here.
Things that can and do go wrong sadly leading to loss of your website data comprise-
- The hard drive on the server can fail
- Webhosts can disappear overnight without warning
- Electrical problems can cause loss of data
- Buildings can burn down and destroy your backups
If you have cPanel, the easiest and fastest way to backup of your website is to make use of the backup function from with the cPanel administrative interface.
cPanel backup service will let you backup your complete hosted site or a partial back up of your databases. Performing back-ups with cPanel is effortless; you merely access the Backup control panel and choose a type of backup. The system effectively performs the backup and you can then successfully download the file to your local system. cPanel backups can also be successfully restored through the same interface.
How to perform a full backup for the website in cPanel hosting-
- You need to Login into your website's cPanel
- Click on backup
- You need to Click on Generate / Download a Full Backup
- For Backup Destination select Home Directory in and you need to enter your email address.
- Click on Generate Backup
That's all you need to do! You will get a notification email once the backup is completed it doesn't take very long, depending on how various files are on your website.
The more backups are the better –
- You need to store your website back-up file in at least 2 different places and rather more and in different physical locations.
- You should also test your backups to make certain the process is working in the approved manner, to do this; you would generate a new website and successfully restore your backups to it.
- Website backups are one thing that one should not forget; backups are vital. One can never have too many back-ups vital data.
With a script, you can automatically backs your site up and successfully store it elsewhere on your server. If you have a website you can get a WHM backup plugin to automatically make backups on a regular basis. On the other hand, things can go wrong with automatic backups. Along with whatever automatic processes you have in place, it's very important to back your site up manually as well on a frequent basis.
For more information about cPanel Backup Service, visit the website https://www.jetbackup.com/
Earn Crypto with Stakecube
StakeCube is the predominant crypto ecosystem originally launched in June 2018 as PoS Pool and has since grown to service over 50,000 Users and supporting 55+ different crypto assets with unique features across 10+ apps, like an integrated Exchange, maste